Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Funny leader

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
    First off I don't give a cr@p what rules were made 6 years ago, the game is changing so deal with it.
    I'll make this very clear, I for one will not abide by rules that protect a select few. The changes that Mr.P did about your suiciders already dealt with the issue so no double dipping.
    Those rules dont do anything about the double tapping in top ten. I dont get what you mean by this tbh.

As for 102, I dealt with it when your Leaders came to me, thats after you went whining to them remember? So you had a few "fails" on you..whaaaaaa
    are you so self centered that you feel no one should be able to touch you?
    If thats the case, go play soliatire.
    First off, he kept on doing it, so it wasn't dealt with properly

Secondly, i'm not the one sending messages to states that they shouldn't attack me anymore (and the one that does that is calling other ones self centered? I mean talk about double standards). I have no problem with attacks on me, only when you know your gonna fail, that hurts both states (hell the attacker even more then me in the case of 102).

First off I don't give a cr@p what rules were made 6 years ago, the game is changing so deal with it.
    I'll make this very clear, I for one will not abide by rules that protect a select few. The changes that Mr.P did about your suiciders already dealt with the issue so no double dipping.

As for 102, I dealt with it when your Leaders came to me, thats after you went whining to them remember? So you had a few "fails" on you..whaaaaaa
    are you so self centered that you feel no one should be able to touch you?
    If thats the case, go play soliatire.

You're wasting my time, and its not worth the effort of me respondng to you further.
    Go send me a grown up and I'll talk to them .

sooo, Boostah attacks him, gets some land. 102 attack Boostah, twice, in top 10, fails...

and then he sends Bostaah a msg saying, he shouldn`t attack 102 again...

wtf??? that some grown up stuff?
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    sooo, Boostah attacks him, gets some land. 102 attack Boostah, twice, in top 10, fails...

and then he sends Bostaah a msg saying, he shouldn`t attack 102 again...

wtf??? that some grown up stuff?
    Lol even worse. 102 did those attacks, i ask beeno and vortex to do something about it (vortex had the same problem , 102 always retals). 102 keeps on doing it. couple of days ago, Blade messages me that he finds i attack him to often (only doubled him once, since he is not top ten its not against any retaliation policy, all the rest are 36 hours apart). Then he calls me self centered since i cant stand to be attacked, while he is the one whining against me that i attack him too much. Since ive done nothing wrong, and he finds that is even too much , i play the ball in his camp and ask about 102.

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by boostah View Post
    Lol even worse. 102 did those attacks, i ask beeno and vortex to do something about it (vortex had the same problem , 102 always retals). 102 keeps on doing it. couple of days ago, Blade messages me that he finds i attack him to often (only doubled him once, since he is not top ten its not against any retaliation policy, all the rest are 36 hours apart). Then he calls me self centered since i cant stand to be attacked, while he is the one whining against me that i attack him too much. Since ive done nothing wrong, and he finds that is even too much , i play the ball in his camp and ask about 102.
    have you thought to ask what policy that ICN uses?
    last i heard they used a 3 in 72 hour period instead of a 2 in 36 hour....

also unless you have a declared policy then what are you going to do about it to let others know your policy? you can either talk to them on MSN (actual FA work i know...) or go to war.... you choose

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    have you thought to ask what policy that ICN uses?
    last i heard they used a 3 in 72 hour period instead of a 2 in 36 hour....

also unless you have a declared policy then what are you going to do about it to let others know your policy? you can either talk to them on MSN (actual FA work i know...) or go to war.... you choose
    i`d have nothing agaiinst it, until they fail and give some cash for it
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE