Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UDA DoW

actually its usually better to have bigger states attack you because they have more land, and when you get grabbed, if the guy grabbing you has more land, you lose less land. Further more you'll get more opportunities for gb....i.e. < # of hits on your state (the more you have, the less land you'll lose with each subsequent hit). in GDN however you might end up in a situation where you have loads of land, no gb and someone equally as small will grab you for **** loads of land :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

advantage being that you lose less military because you are attacked less(not as big of a concern until you reach high networths). i think generally you find your losing close to the same amount of land but are simply attacked less for more land rather than frequently for less.

other uses for GDN are for playing in the top 5 under the right circumstances.
    Last edited by BeeNo; 08-25-2010 at 21:53.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Yeah I only really joined GDN to see what happens etc after all I'm just testing things out for next round so i know what i'm doing and well i'm not sure if many states that are around my size even mount a challenge I've been knocking down ppl that are larger than me, Not once have i hit anyone smaller and i've hit nearly everyone in my range all the way up I'm not being big-headed or anything i'm just happy with what i've done so far w/o any help.

well now that I'm out of GDN I'm gonna hit someone that isn't in a nation and around 6-7x my size and see how fun that is or someone bigger

well that never went as planned LMAO ahh well you win some you lose some life goes on

to work out if you can break someone go to "spy" and choose "overview" or "military intelligence". Overview shows you their army, whilst MI also shows you their nation army support. A state gets up to the maximum of 50% of its unit in possible support from the nation. for example if a state has 5mill infantry and 10mill infantry in its NA then its total strength is 7.5mill inf (+ random). that means you have to have ~ 7.6+ mill to break them (if you have no nation support). If they have 5mill inf and 3mill inf support then its total strength is 5mill + 1.5 = 6.5mill etc.

this is the basic outline. you also have to take into consideration the unit level strength. for example lvl1 infantry = 0.85 strength whilst lvl8 = 1.445. so 10mill lvl1 infantry can be beaten by 5.9mill lvl8 infantry. etc

btw you should have grabbed Cape twice...he gave you good land

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

yea i have a spreadsheet i setup for that.. i plug in my army their army factor in the level strength taking into account AGM is not an assult unit and Bombers arnt a defence unit Ive hit sucessfully with only a few hundred thousand extra attack strength but finding the states to have an attack strength withen 1000 is hard to find so i dont know how accurate i can assume a succeful hit is

I can't remmember hitting him but well if he did then i'll take more seems states more than 8x my size are having a bash at me but each 1 is hardly doing any damage so i petty them when someone larger than me hits them lmao

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tnova View Post
    I can't think of one state in ABT worthy of a crush.
    thats not what you used to say to me late at night

anton you do go on mate