Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CR vs USA

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Calvin74 Guest

Default CR vs USA

We are so gonna take you guys down.

1 USA dead so far. We are waiting on turns and another will be dead.
    We had 3 of 5 people show up for our 1st war chat so thats pretty good I think

This is all in good fun and hopefully it stays clean with lots of trash talk on the forums
    btw why would you have top ten states with less than 1m AR def?

every time i get a good set going u all screw me out of it the same stupid **** time in and time out mr p. send me a email when the stupid stuff stops or u need help testing new stuff ill gladly help u test stuff but im not going to play a game that i cant even try and get better at in deferent areas. im tired of working on becoming a top 10 netter just to get killed when im no ****ing treat in a war. **** this **** im tired of dieing for no ****ing reason **** u all im out for good later.
    Last edited by k959; 09-17-2010 at 06:00.

wtf
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

those states were allowed to play however they wanted if they wanted to risk it with little AR defense it was there own choice. I hope we put up a good fight but i really dont know how many active states that we really have.

Quote Originally Posted by k959 View Post
    every time i get a good set going u all screw me out of it the same stupid **** time in and time out mr p. send me a email when the stupid stuff stops or u need help testing new stuff ill gladly help u test stuff but im not going to play a game that i cant even try and get better at in deferent areas. im tired of working on becoming a top 10 netter just to get killed when im no ****ing treat in a war. **** this **** im tired of dieing for no ****ing reason **** u all im out for good later.
    It seems to me like you say that every time a war breaks out....

i think he's joking?

and i guess i've never understood that mentality, if i get warred i fight back.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by k959 View Post
    maybe work on having AR defence 1st?

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    maybe work on having AR defence 1st?
    i don't understand he had the upgrades.

Spies: 120.834 Level:1
    Infantry: 178.279.745 Level:8
    Tanks: 0 Level:1
    Jets: 0 Level:8
    Bombers: 0 Level:1
    SAMs: 0 Level:1
    Ships: 3.872.108 Level:8

why would you have lvl 8 units and not have any on hand? maybe that is why you are lacking in a top ten state? you played in some of my tags before and you never once asked for help or suggestions that might have helped you get some good background knowledge on the game.

also why would you delete? you made grabs and then saved us a TON of turns. infact if you hadn't deleted we wouldn't have been able to hit #68 and take up most his land. that really hurt your teammates out.

i understand not liking war and fully expect there to be payback but there have been no wars for over 3 months and we expected USA to roll over us. We have 4 active members with only half-decent states. you have 11 members (currently) and still more than double our nw. if you can't kill us and keep going w/o missing much then this should be a good example and training time for future sets.

Calvin74 Guest

FBI you fought valiently and we were proud to serve with you
    restart and help us avenge this horrible act by USA!!!

Yes you did FBI and i'm sorry your leader started a war that would get you killed..

:-)

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"