Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who was it

Default Who was it

Hey guys,

it seems the suicide on my state was no reall suicide so nothing is done by the game admins.

So who destroyed 100mil net 6 hours before the round ended? If your men enough to hit me, come clean.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Talking

Be thankful Moradon didn't kill you totally!

Not that he did the spy ops...just he kills people.
    Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend Was Green Like Me. (#____)
    Sir Greenalotish of Greenland (#___)

I did like 10 spy ops, logged in yesterday morning, had 12 turns, nothing really to do with them.

At first I wanted to just get an overview of you, but when I saw you had no other units then just ships...and well, someone had already suicided you down to 134m net, so I just spent my last turns spy oping you. I got around 3m of your ships, 290k each turn.

Why? Dunno, for old times
    And honestly, I don`t know who did the others, maybe some indy(ies) spending their last turns, but my advice would be, don`t jump 100% ships. You could always check the GE and see who was maybe grabbing at that time
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Hi Dboz

I was the one who bombed your ships. I did so for several reasons:

1. I fail at netting
    2. I hate WLF (wait, what?)
    3. You jumped 100m ships with no other units whatsoever
    4. It was fun

Please keep in mind those reasons were written in random order. In hindsight, I would have ranked 'It was fun ' first in importance, simply because, well, it was fun. I think you'll understand.

NO WAIT

Don't take that as an apology. I did that knowing very well that it would be up to the admins to decide if they wanted to punish me for it. Alas they did not, and no one forced me to post this, so I do this all for your benefit. But do not think I write this in regret, I actually write this because I have a chemistry quiz tomorrow and I'm trying to put off studying for it as much as I can. So far I have done nothing for 7 hours since I have gotten home and it is quickly approaching midnight and I have yet to start.

So basically I want to say you have played this game for god knows how long, and just because suiciding is restricted right now, you should know better than to buy 100m ships and nothing else and expect to finish in the top 5, let alone the top 10. I actually write something very similar to this every time something happens. I lied, I copy and pasted this from a post of mine 2 years ago. Actually, if my lie was a lie, does that make it the truth?

I put lots of smilies in here so Max can have a reason to respond since he doesn't read any posts over 50 characters long so he can just look at the smilies and see the mood of each paragraph. Like this THIS PARAGRAPH IS FUNNY MAX LOGAN!!

I'd award you the Purple Aubergine Award for September, but quite honestly, I have like 45 other people before you on my list and I can't seem to justify bumping you up just because i pwned you. So you'll just have to wait your turn. Instead, why don't you succeed me as Newsletter editor? I think thats a fair deal. So I usually write mine in Word, then just copy/paste it as a PM to Mr. P the day before the new round starts. Which is like 2 days from now. So you better start writing. Don't forget to spell check, you'll look like a even bigger noob if you don't.

Okay, thats about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

There is no need to be sorry, it was a mistake to sell my spies for using a couple of turn.. anyway now I know.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Wait, is that it?

I wrote like 2000 words and all you respond with is 1 line? There aren't even any smilies in your reply!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Dboz, your expanding *** should just join TDN in future

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Wait, is that it?

I wrote like 2000 words and all you respond with is 1 line? There aren't even any smilies in your reply!!
    I just woke up , and i'm like a diesel slow at the start but when running

WLF's Territory

Missionary Guest

was xaviour even being serious? lmao

well we may never no for sure but it definitely is interesting