Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Double Taps

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
    well I was in the top 10 until 3 taps from one tag
    go figure eh?
    what to do, what to do...
    I'd have to say work hard and hopefully you'll get back into the top 10 soon.

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

be a man and AA the **** out of them, Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

#44 is Chris who hasn't played in a long time. I think he has never net in NW before so he didn't know about the rules and we forgot to tell him :/

the last time he did double tap was when he did it accidentally somehow when he used 2-3 windows to make a grab on the same second that the last one expired, before others. I guess he kinda deserved the AA-s but if there will be any more then Sky would have to war this set too.
    Last edited by Margus; 10-06-2010 at 12:48.

there was no waiting for hits to expire on these, so i'm not sure what your talking about.

SA NoTimeToWaste(#44)[Sky] j1nx(#84)[ABT] 484 Land / 481 Buildings, 1 Science, $5.236.231, 519 Food 17:00:01-2010/10/05
    SA NoTimeToWaste(#44)[Sky] j1nx(#84)[ABT] 559 Land / 556 Buildings, 1 Science, $10.577.230, 5.373 Food 16:58:47-2010/10/0

SA NoTimeToWaste(#44)[Sky] Latvian Force(#48)[ABT] Defeat / $5.208.611 12:56:30-2010/10/04
    SA NoTimeToWaste(#44)[Sky] Latvian Force(#48)[ABT] 1.288 Land / 1.288 Buildings, $42.679, 207 Food 12:55:09-2010/10/04

SA NoTimeToWaste(#44)[Sky] wort wort wort(#71)[ABT] 380 Land / 379 Buildings, 5.120 Food 12:43:06-2010/10/04
    SA NoTimeToWaste(#44)[Sky] wort wort wort(#71)[ABT] 672 Land / 669 Buildings, 5.171 Food 12:41:49-2010/10/04

all these of these were on top 10 states. old days chris would be on his 1st restart already. we were very light in our retaliation in my opinion.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Since I only did 2 AA`s I can only concur

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    Since I only did 2 AA`s I can only concur
    We AAed the wrong guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

im sure Chris hasnt not played longer than most of us. plus he made a 2nd account. tsk tsk?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

cmon, this is how we welcome old/new players back?

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    be a man and AA the **** out of them, Blade
    LOL, like I need encouragement?
    What I find humourous in this is that I replied to Chris#44 and it was decent of him to message me . Then I sent a message to the Leader of Sky(Neo?) with no reply.
    Now, this may be just me..but I find it insulting to not get a reply especially since it should not have been me to initiate.But thats how it goes sometimes.

I believe I do have a pretty good grasp of the tag "attitudes" around here, and frankly I don't care for some. But i deal with what comes my way.

One thing however I will not take is "veiled" threats from any tag. That just riles up the band, and I can't have that.
    So my advice to them would be lay low and stay clear, you see we have nothing to lose and thats a very dangerous thing I'm thinking

This is a long post and i should get at least $100 in credits for it!

Quote Originally Posted by disturbia View Post
    cmon, this is how we welcome old/new players back?
    agreed.. let's cut some slack. He sent a message out saying he messed up and apologized.. More then most do :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    im sure Chris hasnt not played longer than most of us. plus he made a 2nd account. tsk tsk?
    Serious accusation.. If he has a 2nd account and you know it and don't report it, your just as guilty.. *checks message and doesn't see one from anton.... hmmmmm*

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
    LOL, like I need encouragement?
    What I find humourous in this is that I replied to Chris#44 and it was decent of him to message me . Then I sent a message to the Leader of Sky(Neo?) with no reply.
    Now, this may be just me..but I find it insulting to not get a reply especially since it should not have been me to initiate.But thats how it goes sometimes.

I believe I do have a pretty good grasp of the tag "attitudes" around here, and frankly I don't care for some. But i deal with what comes my way.

One thing however I will not take is "veiled" threats from any tag. That just riles up the band, and I can't have that.
    So my advice to them would be lay low and stay clear, you see we have nothing to lose and thats a very dangerous thing I'm thinking

This is a long post and i should get at least $100 in credits for it!
    Well I was going to give you 10,000 credits for this post, but seeing you only want 100 then i guess that's what you'll get

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"