Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Double Taps

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    We AAed the wrong guy.
    As a card carrying member of PTEA, I was highly offended by your bombardment of the poor little platypus.

I am currently considering a retal to teach you a lesson!

Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend Was Green Like Me. (#____)
    Sir Greenalotish of Greenland (#___)

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    As a card carrying member of PTEA, I was highly offended by your bombardment of the poor little platypus.

I am currently considering a retal to teach you a lesson!

Does it involve Pamela Anderson?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Serious accusation.. If he has a 2nd account and you know it and don't report it, your just as guilty.. *checks message and doesn't see one from anton.... hmmmmm*
    )
    i mentioned it on Chat after one of my sources confirmed who #44 was. However since i only knew him through MSN and it was aaaaaaaages ago (back when i was helping Sky war ABT and not the other way round and around the SV set time) and i wasnt sure if he posted on forums b4 it would be quite hard for me to tell which was his original account. Wasnt sure that my word alone would be enough proof (have no reason to lie).

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Does it involve Pamela Anderson?
    As far as I know, platypii don't mix with beaches?

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    i mentioned it on Chat after one of my sources confirmed who #44 was. However since i only knew him through MSN and it was aaaaaaaages ago (back when i was helping Sky war ABT and not the other way round and around the SV set time) and i wasnt sure if he posted on forums b4 it would be quite hard for me to tell which was his original account. Wasnt sure that my word alone would be enough proof (have no reason to lie).
    I've asked Chris to start playing NW again many times before, but each time he couldn't remember his password. He just made his new account last set to help us in the war. With his old account he hasn't logged in in like half year at least, but probably more. He never tried netting in NW before this set..

im not saying he's using several accounts at the same time...I'm just saying this isn't a new guy and shouldn't be allowed to have extra turns. How would you guys felt if I forgot my account info and had an extra 100-200 turns / **** at the start of set ?

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Talking

im not saying he's using several accounts at the same time...I'm just saying this isn't a new guy and shouldn't be allowed to have extra turns. How would you guys felt if I forgot my account info and had an extra 100-200 turns / **** at the start of set ?
    I wouldn't mind since you'd be a nice cozy landfarm for me when you were chilling in second thanks to those extra turns.

there's absolutely no way id be in 2nd with an extra 200 turns.

Talking

Well I'd make sure 2 was in your nation so I could farm both of you.

there's absolutely no way id be in 2nd with an extra 200 turns.
    more likely 20th or 30th.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6