Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Old Players

Default Old Players

why is it that only the top estonian netters are still around? ive been back playing for 5 months now and i see it as pretty much a sky dominated community.

Why do guys like james, dukay, tnova, etc not compete for the top spots anymore, and as a side not why cant any of the rest of us compete with them.

tbh ive tried to keep up with them but all i can do is just stay close and maybe pull even but i havent been able to figure out how to get up above them and break them.

These are just my ramblings but i think if there was more of a competition for the top spots more people would be intrigued to join and play the game.

And if any old netter has a suggestion or tip as to how they used to do it im more than willing to listen to the suggestion cause with the limited community timing of grabs has become very difficult.

Fun fact:

You get 15% bonus in military production when you list your nationality as Estonian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

nice one i mean there only marginally better but if they hold the top spot they can farm everyone else down and allow there mates to grow easier.

and 15% is far too high they would be way higher than they are now

Dukay? Where the **** you been?

And Sky pretty much wins because of their teamwork and effort they put in not sleeping
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    And Sky pretty much wins because of their teamwork and effort they put in not sleeping
    That's pretty much it. I spent several months the past year going from nation to nation and what I found is that nations don't interact like they use too. I was in a nation a few sets back that I would send out messages to the nation and nobody replied. It was the quietest nation I have ever seen. There isn't a whole lot of teamwork anymore. Most people log on, use their turns then log off. There really isn't any pride in nations anymore either.

We really need to change this.. We need more interaction between members and nation mates...

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

this post is offensive to me .

and i notice mr. p hasn't joined ABT yet so maybe thats why he says nation pride doesn't exist

but really sky can be beat and netted with easily enough. but it takes time and energy that i simply haven't had in recent months. also got myself AA'd by ben the last time i was giving it a serious effort.

if your interested in netting with them and want to learn some tips/tricks on how to do it shoot me a PM.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post

i have to agree with this, they're really an organized nation.. and about not sleeping, well 2hrs of sleep is more than enough..

Quote Originally Posted by jkl9926

tbh ive tried to keep up with them but all i can do is just stay close
    guess if you can't beat them, AA them.. haha
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    this post is offensive to me .

and i notice mr. p hasn't joined ABT yet so maybe thats why he says nation pride doesn't exist

but really sky can be beat and netted with easily enough. but it takes time and energy that i simply haven't had in recent months. also got myself AA'd by ben the last time i was giving it a serious effort.

if your interested in netting with them and want to learn some tips/tricks on how to do it shoot me a PM.
    Very true.. I have not been a part of ABT yet.. So I can't speak for all nations. Only the nations I have been a part of.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

about teamwork.. last time i was netting (1,5years ago) i often sent out sms's, nudging on msn..even calling when needed! such kind of things, help is a strong word
    if u want something u can easily do it! and we like to see sky up there so even if all of us were bored of netting we would pick one and torture him until he agrees =) (jk)

i wouldnt play this game unless kris, margus or this time - roel wouldnt hit me up and constantly reminding me to use turns. i wish there were more new faces like roel who wanted to win in our tag, would liven things up =)
    maybe if other nations were as much dedicated to win it would be more fun again

they may sacrifice their states for that top 1 state. but in the all time top 10 nations their still coming up short. best finish is 6th place in a month with extra turns.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6