Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Old Players

If I was gonna try to do this, first join the 2nd strongest nation. Then of course be very active and patient with your grabs. And finally sky are awesome at being patient so I would try to be more aggressive. When the top state has no hits, hit him first then pray you can run away. It's gonna be tough since sky has so many top netters and they're the most well-knit nation but it won't be fun if it's easy, right?

Quote Originally Posted by disturbia View Post
    about teamwork.. last time i was netting (1,5years ago) i often sent out sms's, nudging on msn..even calling when needed! such kind of things, help is a strong word
    if u want something u can easily do it! and we like to see sky up there so even if all of us were bored of netting we would pick one and torture him until he agrees =) (jk)

i wouldnt play this game unless kris, margus or this time - roel wouldnt hit me up and constantly reminding me to use turns. i wish there were more new faces like roel who wanted to win in our tag, would liven things up =)
    maybe if other nations were as much dedicated to win it would be more fun again
    Ive been playing in Sky for some sets, she is the only nerd there.

Where is el dukay btw
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet Russia View Post
    Ive been playing in Sky for some sets, she is the only nerd there.

Where is el dukay btw
    Long done
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    If I was gonna try to do this, first join the 2nd strongest nation. Then of course be very active and patient with your grabs. And finally sky are awesome at being patient so I would try to be more aggressive. When the top state has no hits, hit him first then pray you can run away. It's gonna be tough since sky has so many top netters and they're the most well-knit nation but it won't be fun if it's easy, right?
    when you want to try this let me know. ill help

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    when you want to try this let me know. ill help
    with the AAs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

well im glad i got some activity and i played this game alot more from 02-05 and then a few sets in 07-08 then nothing for 2 years so thus i havent seen or heard from most of my old contacts in years, if anyone would like some help in out netting them id be willing to help no AAs tho sorry

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jkl9926 View Post
    well im glad i got some activity and i played this game alot more from 02-05 and then a few sets in 07-08 then nothing for 2 years so thus i havent seen or heard from most of my old contacts in years, if anyone would like some help in out netting them id be willing to help no AAs tho sorry

who is this?
    why do people change their names, it makes it confusing for senile old people to find them on msn....

and honestly most the good netters got bored and moved on. as mr p says there is no nation pride anymore.

the bgers came back and together we built a tag that dominated that set (and crushed nation records) but all people did were whine about our tactics when half of the game doesn't even know what is going into those top states....

the hypocrisy chases people away

point i'm making is there are plenty of people who can compete with them when they put the time and effort into it
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    point i'm making is there are plenty of people who can compete with them when they put the time and effort into it
    this is true
    but it also requires a very good, dedicated surrounding cast

well ive always used either Sword, SwordMaster, or Eternal Sword i was fairly quiet back then as i was an immature 12 year old at the start