Thread: Old Players

BB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jkl9926 View Post
    yes dogma might be old but im referring to the guys from WoW
    Theres gals from wow as well

yes there is.. Where is Stoness?

jk BB

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

my bad and yes there were a few girls from WoW but back then i wasnt really paying attention to them

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jkl9926 View Post
    my bad and yes there were a few girls from WoW but back then i wasnt really paying attention to them
    weren't you the lucky one

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post

jk BB

if you really want to know i can get a hold of her and prob salmongod

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post

Dont utter that name! Ever.... I heard if you say that name in the mirror 3 times in a row she will haunt you forever

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

i would love to see a return of the old players so go ahead and bring them back btw devil i have a proposal for you

Viali is a very good player and he has returned after a long time. If he has a decent nation then he is very hard to overnet Also I think Tnova is a very good player and clever player, but it seems he isn't interested in netting anymore or doesn't have the time :/

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    they may sacrifice their states for that top 1 state. but in the all time top 10 nations their still coming up short. best finish is 6th place in a month with extra turns.
    It's not a sacrifice really.. last set I helped the nation get more army on the first week because ABT had more NA before Roel's jump (he was vussu last set) but I still managed to jump to top on the second half of the set when I had some more time. Also Viali started selling his army in USA and after few times selling ~90% of his army he still managed to jump back and grab some players in top5. It doesn't completly ruin your state when you sell your army and pay the nations tax, because you can do your turns with very low expenses then and sometimes it even gives you an advantage. So it's hardly a sacrifice.. unless you sell all your army 2-3 times a day.
    Usually in Sky the players who have a lot of free time try to net, because let's be honest, it's not easy getting to TOP1 when your opponents have a lot more time to wait for grabs. And other Sky members who dont have enough time just log in sometimes and do few grabs or just expand.. which is what most people in nw do. Only few members who don't play any other games and just have some free time usually, like me, sell most of army too and help the nation a bit more and that's enough to get full NA for TOP players. Last set WTF nation, where Kenneth was with 2 other members, had more NA than Sky the last days of the set.. it just took 2 members who expanded and sold their army again to get a very good NA, so it's not that hard to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    also look at the total nw records for nations and look at where sky is compared to other nations....
    Last edited by Margus; 10-29-2010 at 06:20.

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Margus View Post
    Viali is a very good player and he has returned after a long time. If he has a decent nation then he is very hard to overnet Also I think Tnova is a very good player and clever player, but it seems he isn't interested in netting anymore or doesn't have the time :/

It's not a sacrifice really.. last set I helped the nation get more army on the first week because ABT had more NA before Roel's jump (he was vussu last set) but I still managed to jump to top on the second half of the set when I had some more time. Also Viali started selling his army in USA and after few times selling ~90% of his army he still managed to jump back and grab some players in top5. It doesn't completly ruin your state when you sell your army and pay the nations tax, because you can do your turns with very low expenses then and sometimes it even gives you an advantage. So it's hardly a sacrifice.. unless you sell all your army 2-3 times a day.
    Usually in Sky the players who have a lot of free time try to net, because let's be honest, it's not easy getting to TOP1 when your opponents have a lot more time to wait for grabs. And other Sky members who dont have enough time just log in sometimes and do few grabs or just expand.. which is what most people in nw do. Only few members who don't play any other games and just have some free time usually, like me, sell most of army too and help the nation a bit more and that's enough to get full NA for TOP players. Last set WTF nation, where Kenneth was with 2 other members, had more NA than Sky the last days of the set.. it just took 2 members who expanded and sold their army again to get a very good NA, so it's not that hard to do.

I just wanna point out that yall leeched members to get that record congrats on it though. I didn't think anyone would come close for a long time. Looks like Sky and CR will hold the top two spots for a bit Yall had a great set last set and it is nice to see some of the older players back.

I don't think anyone is saying what you guys do to get NA is wrong it is just that it is an organized nation and as of yet no one else has been able to recreate yalls ability to get the highest NA with the lowest tax rate!

Quote Originally Posted by Margus View Post

i know how it all works .

well played last month.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6