Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: See ya guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Alright, came in this set to play again and just have a nice peaceful set. Was hoping to start playing full time again and recruiting. Got killed after never doing any destructive attacks by a pissy little admin.

I'm out, maybe i will create a state and suicide one of the 5 active players still here by that point.

Anyways, See ya guys.

Pres, you sir, are a ****.
    lmao.. pissy little admin.. Ok I see how it is.. You make a post with this in it:

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    well, since i cant be active enough to really play i decided i was just going to aa the unprotected top states

i figured we are far enough into set that if they arent protected by now they dont deserve to be up there
    So basically everyone has to be ok with however you want to play and if we don't then you quit. Now granted, everyone was balanced enough, but if not you would have AA'd me cause you feel I wouldn't have belonged up there unless I was balanced.. Or what you feel is balanced.

You don't mind suiciding when you want too and could care less if anyone was having a good set or not. It's something you wanted to do so you did it and the rest can eat **** right?

Sorry you were a threat and most of all an unbalanced threat. Who knows what tomorrow would bring.. You might have decided to attack any of us for whatever reason you came up with. And don't give me this crap how you were going to play full time again and recruit people to the game. You have been playing how long now and this is how many you have recruited,
    Referrals: 0.

Once you got into the Hall of Fame you vanished.. Anyway, go ahead and pout and not play anymore. The bottom line is nothing happened to you that you haven't done to hundreds of other members.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    lmao.. pissy little admin.. Ok I see how it is.. You make a post with this in it:

So basically everyone has to be ok with however you want to play and if we don't then you quit. Now granted, everyone was balanced enough, but if not you would have AA'd me cause you feel I wouldn't have belonged up there unless I was balanced.. Or what you feel is balanced.

You don't mind suiciding when you want too and could care less if anyone was having a good set or not. It's something you wanted to do so you did it and the rest can eat **** right?

Sorry you were a threat and most of all an unbalanced threat. Who knows what tomorrow would bring.. You might have decided to attack any of us for whatever reason you came up with. And don't give me this crap how you were going to play full time again and recruit people to the game. You have been playing how long now and this is how many you have recruited,
    Referrals: 0.

Once you got into the Hall of Fame you vanished.. Anyway, go ahead and pout and not play anymore. The bottom line is nothing happened to you that you haven't done to hundreds of other members.

while you might be pissed at mr. p for killing you that is no reason to quit. i mean really at this point in the game who hasn't been killed for what they thought was a bad idea?
    you should have just gone farmer stocker in CR

i will say that mr p had a legit reason to think that either you or someone else was going to hit him and since you posted his intel you could be held responsible for getting the ball rolling.
    not saying i agree but i can clearly see his thoughts...

also weren't you one of the ones that was complaining about the lack of wars and that the new policies were going to be restrictive? this shows that they aren't but when the shoe is on the other foot it really isn't that fun...

Nothing personal Cem, but i have to agree with prez., you gave him every reason to kill you, and nice job too if i may add.

but please dont leave, the game to what it is, really needs people with your experince, esp. if we want to grow.

but what would make you happy is if WLF or LOR came back, as war states sure to mix up things around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Shabaz K View Post

but what would make you happy is if WLF or LOR came back, as war states sure to mix up things around here.
    it'd make me happy too. Oh, unfortunately, they have banned Z.
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

Z isn't banned

Nothing here has changed and or will change... THe game should be put to rest.....
    Last edited by Hoebawt; 10-19-2010 at 12:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Nothing here has changed and or will change... THe game should be put to rest.....
    Why would it change? When has it changed? It's been this way since WoW was created. It's all part of the experience of the game. The only thing that has changed is now many of us are older and things like this seem more petty, but when we were younger it was what kept us playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    what`s keeping you here?
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Def not you

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    what`s keeping you here?
    Cause he spent a good part of his life within this community and though at times it drives him crazy, he really likes it here. :-)