Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: See ya guys!

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Why would it change? When has it changed? It's been this way since WoW was created. It's all part of the experience of the game. The only thing that has changed is now many of us are older and things like this seem more petty, but when we were younger it was what kept us playing.

don't i know it

hoe a lot has actually changed but it hasn't changed in a good way. everything is just magnified since there are so few states and it just isn't really worth it to try and start something.

i was going to start up CR with the intention of making a dominating nation and with the BGers it was like that but it failed for a few reasons, i second guessed my own players and gut feelings, and i just didn't have the time to really get sucked back into the game when no other nation puts in the effort but whines when we pull away that much. when you run a top nation it takes at least 6 hours online a day between the leaders and lots of coordination. it isn't easy and most(all) nations don't really wanna put the effort into it.

i understand people not wanting to work too hard but then why do you whine at others when they do put in the work and show they have the skill.

hoe you should come play in CR. we are super inactive stockers who rock

Cause he spent a good part of his life within this community and though at times it drives him crazy, he really likes it here. :-)
    yeap

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    don't i know it

hoe a lot has actually changed but it hasn't changed in a good way. everything is just magnified since there are so few states and it just isn't really worth it to try and start something.

i was going to start up CR with the intention of making a dominating nation and with the BGers it was like that but it failed for a few reasons, i second guessed my own players and gut feelings, and i just didn't have the time to really get sucked back into the game when no other nation puts in the effort but whines when we pull away that much. when you run a top nation it takes at least 6 hours online a day between the leaders and lots of coordination. it isn't easy and most(all) nations don't really wanna put the effort into it.

i understand people not wanting to work too hard but then why do you whine at others when they do put in the work and show they have the skill.

hoe you should come play in CR. we are super inactive stockers who rock

Come on now you know i gotta run with my noobs at WLF

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post

wait are you #110?
    get more land skinny

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    the married guy is back :0
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

pcgluva Guest

what keeps anyone coming back.. this community... I moded these forums for like 4 years of course we will all keep comming back

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pcgluva View Post
    what keeps anyone coming back.. this community... I moded these forums for like 4 years of course we will all keep comming back
    i disagree. i play this game coz i have for so long. and tbf i dont post much on the forums anymore, just when im really really bored waiting for people to finish work so i can go to the pub. but i only play coz beeno will cry if i dont .

Cause he spent a good part of his life within this community and though at times it drives him crazy, he really likes it here. :-)
    see people LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TALK TO HOE!!!!!! GOD **** YOU PEOPLE!!!

Really? I come back here to meet Babes,not waste time on the Forums.
    wait a sec...hmmm...maybe I'm doing this wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
    Really? I come back here to meet Babes,not waste time on the Forums.
    wait a sec...hmmm...maybe I'm doing this wrong?
    Maybe we can get Stoness back for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    i disagree. i play this game coz i have for so long. and tbf i dont post much on the forums anymore, just when im really really bored waiting for people to finish work so i can go to the pub. but i only play coz beeno will cry if i dont .

see people LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TALK TO HOE!!!!!! GOD **** YOU PEOPLE!!!

good bye to one of my all time favorite nation mates!

look me up when you return vinnie! i'll look forward to it

and while your gone try not to do anything stupid, just ask yourself, what would queenie do, and do that.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6