Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: A little much maybe.......

Default A little much maybe.......

An economic breakdown has cooled down your economy, you have lost $8.441.388.859. and im lucky i didn't have all my stock in cash other wise would have been at least double that.

This seems a little much for something that is completely out of my control. How is one supposed to stock in this game if every time i get hit i lose 1-2bil dollars a hit plus i have random things like this occurring.

Is there anyway we can look at reducing the amount lost in random events and maybe the percentage of cash lost in an attack??

Quote Originally Posted by czarcris View Post
    An economic breakdown has cooled down your economy, you have lost $8.441.388.859. and im lucky i didn't have all my stock in cash other wise would have been at least double that.

This seems a little much for something that is completely out of my control. How is one supposed to stock in this game if every time i get hit i lose 1-2bil dollars a hit plus i have random things like this occurring.

Is there anyway we can look at reducing the amount lost in random events and maybe the percentage of cash lost in an attack??
    FACT: the game loves indy

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

stop trying to stock with 80b worth of stock or w/e at $1mill Nw. be a man and net with full bank!

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

or what if each strat has different bank limit.. lets say farmer has 100B limit, indy has 50B etc.. how will it affect the game play? hmmm..
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    stop trying to stock with 80b worth of stock or w/e at $1mill Nw. be a man and net with full bank!
    don't you force your ideals on us man!!!

i do have to agree with chris though. a lot of the old changes were put in place to limit suiciders and stockers just got caught in the crossfire. the suicider problem is still there but much much different.

i think it might be time to look at reversing some of those changes and stop pandering to the "slow crowd"

like prices on the market. when i send my goods to the market i send them with the price i want them on at. if market demand doesn't meet my prices then that is on me and only me to change my prices. if you still want to help people out give them the option to remove goods and take the penalty but don't drop my prices that i set for my goods.

the landgrab formula. maybe it shouldn't be setup so that stockers at the bottom always get pounded on....

the bank. i can understand people not wanting this raised to unlimited but wouldn't a 100bil cap work just as well? that will still not cover a decent stocker all set but provides for a little more protection for longer.

random events. i don't even wanna get started b/c it will only make me mad before bed time but these are crap. complete and utter crap. there is no reason for them and it only serves to piss off players. what does that accomplish? also it unfairly affects the strats differently. i have never seen an economic breakdown where someone loses 10% of their military..... or 10% of their tech.... or 10% of their buildings..... just take these out of the game completely. i don't even care for lvl12 units since it gives an unfair advantage. IF you HAVE to keep in some good random events keep in the CS boom and then instead of lvl12 just make it upgrade units to lvl8 (if you have already upgraded then oh well).

how about this, a percentage sale on everything which gets funded into sending more units to the market if there's none on PM?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Calvin74 Guest

how about this, a percentage sale on everything which gets funded into sending more units to the market if there's none on PM?
    wanna explain that one a little more?

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    don't you force your ideals on us man!!!

i do have to agree with chris though. a lot of the old changes were put in place to limit suiciders and stockers just got caught in the crossfire. the suicider problem is still there but much much different.

i think it might be time to look at reversing some of those changes and stop pandering to the "slow crowd"

like prices on the market. when i send my goods to the market i send them with the price i want them on at. if market demand doesn't meet my prices then that is on me and only me to change my prices. if you still want to help people out give them the option to remove goods and take the penalty but don't drop my prices that i set for my goods.

the landgrab formula. maybe it shouldn't be setup so that stockers at the bottom always get pounded on....

the bank. i can understand people not wanting this raised to unlimited but wouldn't a 100bil cap work just as well? that will still not cover a decent stocker all set but provides for a little more protection for longer.

random events. i don't even wanna get started b/c it will only make me mad before bed time but these are crap. complete and utter crap. there is no reason for them and it only serves to piss off players. what does that accomplish? also it unfairly affects the strats differently. i have never seen an economic breakdown where someone loses 10% of their military..... or 10% of their tech.... or 10% of their buildings..... just take these out of the game completely. i don't even care for lvl12 units since it gives an unfair advantage. IF you HAVE to keep in some good random events keep in the CS boom and then instead of lvl12 just make it upgrade units to lvl8 (if you have already upgraded then oh well).
    You were defeated!
    You have been invaded by Fiddler on the Green(#3), you lost 1.051 land, $1.290.450.285, 11.132 food and 1.751 science.
    During this attack, you lost 7.139 Infantry.
    Your Nation lost 3.570 Infantry.
    While defending, your enemy lost 1.113 Infantry and 2.174 Jets.

I think I can agree with this

Ya. We don't like stockers The bank has a limit to force stockers back into the actual game.
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

I really like the random things, makes the game more fun .
    Wouldn't be so ,if they were always good things that happened.

if i get lev12 on something, that changes my strat,you have to adapt is all.
    I haven't goten them this ound tho.
    But
    I've gotten economic cooldown, thats bad.
    But I've also gotten construction boom, thats good
    and the military boost, thats also good.

If Mr.P raises the bank limit, then he should also look at allowing spy ops to steal some of that cash and bring it back to the attacker . Just blowing up good cash is such a waste