Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: A little much maybe.......

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jkl9926 View Post
    im all for a change in the grab formula resulting in less of a loss in cash and food but changing the bank size is not the way to go, because a top casher could then hoard say 100bil in cash which only really takes 2 days if you do it right and then jump up to destroy the top indies.

and this is from a guy who likes to play casher but 100bil bank would make the game lopsided again, i think the answer is to increase farming production to offset the upkeep costs that they incur from being at higher nw's.
    why would 100bil make the game lopsided? what would be the reasoning for that?
    why would you raise the farm production when on a turn by turn basis it is about 20-25% stronger than casher already...

farmer production is not an issue. indy production is
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

either way you want to look at it, we can either raise the production of the other strats or we can lower indy production. indy production seems to be at the core of most of our issues.

when the game has 500 players its not as big of a deal cause theres more land for cashers to keep up but without the player base there just isnt enough land.

i really don't think there is that huge of an advantage for indy's. i do like the ideas of adding the bank tech and/or increasing the amount gb received to change it up a little bit.

its a simple numbers thing, how many of the top netters are trying to win with strats other than indy? really with less grabs available it should favor a casher/techer strategies where you receive a 75% bonus by cashing or researching.

its very difficult for anyone to use all their turns grabbing currently, only a few of the top states in each month can manage it. it takes alot of time in my opinion. but this indy dominance is not because the strats are that unbalanced currently.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6