Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nation-Wars Redemption V1.10

Calvin74 Guest

what is the reason for the tax rate being locked for the 1st 24hrs after war dec?

so you don`t war? :O
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

It was originally part of the 2 step change for the GA attack. Remember before how I mentioned the tax rate would be locked and the casualties would rebuild slower? i decided to start with the tax to see the impact that had before I made changes with the casualties. There is a reason for this that I won't discuss at this time :-)

With the tax rate being locked a state can't just set tax to 0 and cash one turn and get all his/her pop back. Now they would have to keep the tax amount and use more turns to save themselves. If you are the attacking nation then was planners would want to make sure all the GA attacks are done in the first 24hrs.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    It was originally part of the 2 step change for the GA attack. Remember before how I mentioned the tax rate would be locked and the casualties would rebuild slower? i decided to start with the tax to see the impact that had before I made changes with the casualties. There is a reason for this that I won't discuss at this time :-)

With the tax rate being locked a state can't just set tax to 0 and cash one turn and get all his/her pop back. Now they would have to keep the tax amount and use more turns to save themselves. If you are the attacking nation then was planners would want to make sure all the GA attacks are done in the first 24hrs.
    me like... it gives a extra spice

The new tax freeze changes has been temporarily removed. For some reason when a new state is being created it's setting it at 0 tax and people can't change it due to the freeze. It's suppose to set it at 50 when a new state is created.. Not sure what's going on but i'll look into it.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

my restarts at 50, the way I set it when I made it. Maybe new people just didn`t set it to 50 and left it 0?
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE