Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Diplomatic message to the USSR

Default Diplomatic message to the USSR

To see the Soviet Union rise back to power from the ashes is a wonderful thing. Your nation could bring many good things to the Nation-Wars world, but let me be clear on one thing, Spy missions against out country resulting in sunk ships and military casualties will not be tolerated.

Currently the USSR has a couple of options, it can accept retaliation for the attacks it has already made and we can move forward with the peace process or you can continue down this path and find your nation in a full blown war which clearly will not be good for your nation.

You choose!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

America[USA] has declared Sanctions against The Mighty Soviet Union[USSR]

These sanctions will be lifted when an appropriate retal has been settled.

Seeing as the USSR has recently returned I'm sure you will not know what having Sanctions placed against your nation means so i'll let you know now.

When a nation places Sanctions against you, any member in your nation is not able to attack any member who placed them against you. The only way you can attack them is to either have the sanctions lifted or when either side declares war.

Sanctions are a nice tool to use for diplomacy to help prevent war from happening or to simply show your dissatisfaction in another nations actions.

Uh oh, somebodies cage has been rattled

We will not tolerate those kinds of attacks against anyone under the USA tag. Nor do we tolerate being ignored. The Soviet Union has less than 48hrs to comply with our retaliation offer or face possible war.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    We will not tolerate those kinds of attacks against anyone under the USA tag. Nor do we tolerate being ignored. The Soviet Union has less than 48hrs to comply with our retaliation offer or face possible war.
    Spy missions against out country resulting in sunk ships and military casualties will not be tolerated.

As always typical capitalist propaganda, as if we from the proud nation of USSR would go so low as to make spy ups on a Nation doomed to fall to its own and its systems short Cummings.
    Where are their prof of us doing something that terrible that it can only be suggested by the USA, as they are the only ones low enough to do something like that them self. I ask where they have their intelligences from as it has proven again and again to be of second grad nothing like that of our proved mother land. And as always they think that their silver dollar can buy them what they need and they end up with nothing but blood on their hands.

The enemies of Soviet Russia surround us in a tight ring of iron to try to deprive the workers and peasants of everything they gained from the October Revolution. The highflying banner of the Russian social revolution is a thorn in the side of the imperialist vultures and they have gone to war against us, gone to war against the Soviet government, against the workers’ and peasants’ government.

We will admit to nothing as there is nothing to admit to, we the children of the revolution will stand side by side in defiance of the Yankee dollar

show me prof or stand down

Long live the Nation
    Long live the USSR

"First we will take Eastern Europe, then the masses of Asia. We will encircle the last bastion of capitalism, the United States of America. We will not need to fight. It will fall as a ripe fruit into our hands."

now thats a pretty impressive post.
    All you need now is to take your shoe off and pound it on the desk

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
    now thats a pretty impressive post.
    All you need now is to take your shoe off and pound it on the desk
    I would if you could see it. They are spreading more lies then the UN with their capitalist lap dogs

The Capitalists will sell us the rope with which we will hang them

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by svend forkbeard View Post
    I would if you could see it. They are spreading more lies then the UN with their capitalist lap dogs

The Capitalists will sell us the rope with which we will hang them

well you have drawn a line in the sand. i know things have changed a lot since you played last but there actually is a way to verify if these spy ops have been done and i will be interested in seeing USA's response!

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    well you have drawn a line in the sand. i know things have changed a lot since you played last but there actually is a way to verify if these spy ops have been done and i will be interested in seeing USA's response!
    well actually it has not been that long since i have plyed just not as active as i once was... but yes i would love to see prof... and a not tampert with prof if one like that excist

Quote Originally Posted by svend forkbeard View Post
    well actually it has not been that long since i have plyed just not as active as i once was... but yes i would love to see prof... and a not tampert with prof if one like that excist
    Like Calvin said, there is an spy op that will reveal all your secrets. So if you happen to attack the wrong person and don't have insanely high number of spies, you will get caught.
    And a remark: I strongly suggest you not to repeat the action you did at 01:37 GT today.