Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Last Set :(

Missionary Guest

Default My Last Set :(

Well its been a long time with most of you guys. Ive played every set since i started back in 2003 with varying amounts of activity and yet have still only managed 1 top10 finish(thanks to calvin ) and 2 top20 finishes. Played in most long standing nations in WoW and NW since ive been around, wether it was for a single set or more. The best ones being TWC, old USSR, E, USA, FU and many more. Led a reasonably decent nation (at the time ) for the best part of 3 years and have had some great members and allies during that time.

I have unfortunatly lost my internet connection as off this friday, hopefully will be able to manage out this set but do not plan to continue with the next. Also i applied to join the British Army earlier this year, im at the stage where im taking the 1st set of fitness tests this weekend and the 2nd set in november. Hoping to have a join date early next year so i was already planning to quit then, but unfortunatly it has come sooner than expected.

There isnt many around now-a-days that i really speak to. So just really want to thank beeno for keeping me around, Xaviour for not being able to spell his name correctly and taking the piss out of my mini and Viali for stealing my land.....barstard .

Nooooooo, not Vinnie!!!!

Don't leave me!!!

Think of the pink mini cooper!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Well Vinnie I must say that this is sad, but I do understand why. I wish you the best of luck in your future and thank you very much for supporting Nation-Wars as much as you have. I doubt you'll be gone forever, but until you do come back, good luck my friend.

Godspeed.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Calvin74 Guest

Best of luck with everything and hope you enjoy the military. I have worked with a few british military and civilians and from my experience i hope you can drink.... a lot...

we will see you back in a few years!

Best of Luck Vinny!! There gonna be some tough test to pass, but you'll do fine as long as you have your head in it!!

pcgluva Guest

ouch no shout out there brother its all good stay safe vin hit me up on facebook

At least dont leave the forums bro
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

Srry to see you leaving Vinnie
    I wish you the best and thanks for playing with us at ICN,
    You helped me out a lot and I won;t forget that
    Good luck on the outside!

BB Guest

aww vinny dear I am going to miss you.... Huggles

NO! Not Vinnie. Good luck to you my friend.