Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: USSR vs RE

Quote Originally Posted by Disorder View Post
    So its OK when the USA stands up and helps out the little guys but its a crime when the USSR does it? Like it or not, Max had no buisness running a inactive kill strategy just to get his kill count up.

As I had the most kills so far this set.. I take full responsibility for these attacks on Max because I was in the lead for most kills.
    wtf has kill count to do with anything?
    if I wanted that there are plenty on states with so little land that it would take couple of turns to get my kill count up...

whatever! now I understand what this war is about...you wanted your kill count! lmao, now that`s low, that`s low
    using me to get a couple of stupid medals? great way to ruin someones set! you DESERVE a medal for that! Being a mod, you`d expect they have higher standards of gameplay, but oh well!

go ahead, make the kill and claim your medals! you DESERVE them!
    Last edited by Max Logan; 11-15-2010 at 11:30.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

and if it eases your mind, don`t go killing others just for the sake of a shiny thing, i`ll make a few restarts just so you can be sure!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    and if it eases your mind, don`t go killing others just for the sake of a shiny thing, i`ll make a few restarts just so you can be sure!
    Max.. my kills were legit... yours was not. I did not go out looking for inactive noobs to kill as you did.. you are truly scum at its very best level with your actions this set.

Max.. my kills were legit... yours was not. I did not go out looking for inactive noobs to kill as you did.. you are truly scum at its very best level with your actions this set.
    i don`t care for no stupid kills or medals. if I wanted those medals, I`ve gotten them months ago Moradon style. even this set, I could`ve easily droped my NW and get 3 kills a day. being a stocker would make this even more easier.

I don`t even care about those medals, I can tell Mr P not to give them to me, if I get any. you can take the current one away, lmao!

on the other hand, you got so depressed when I got those kills! must`ve been easy to sway SR knowing he has genuine dislike for me and been suiciding me for months before. and the phrase about your kills being legit, proves my point.

go claim your kills and medals! you DESERVE them! if you drop your net to some 500k, you can get 3-4 other kills by tomorrow, just to be safe! place your stuff on pm, and after you`re done getting your medal, get the stuff back. you`ll save on maintenance and might even finish better!

if you need more tips on EARNING a medal, I`m open to advice! seeing how can`t CLAIM this kill for a day now...must be hard on you
    CW, TWC/PX, E

i don`t care for no stupid kills or medals. if I wanted those medals, I`ve gotten them months ago Moradon style. even this set, I could`ve easily droped my NW and get 3 kills a day. being a stocker would make this even more easier.

I don`t even care about those medals, I can tell Mr P not to give them to me, if I get any. you can take the current one away, lmao!

on the other hand, you got so depressed when I got those kills! must`ve been easy to sway SR knowing he has genuine dislike for me and been suiciding me for months before. and the phrase about your kills being legit, proves my point.

go claim your kills and medals! you DESERVE them! if you drop your net to some 500k, you can get 3-4 other kills by tomorrow, just to be safe! place your stuff on pm, and after you`re done getting your medal, get the stuff back. you`ll save on maintenance and might even finish better!

if you need more tips on EARNING a medal, I`m open to advice! seeing how can`t CLAIM this kill for a day now...must be hard on you
    Ya think you know it all.. Fact is, I have not talked to SR about this.. your ramblings are pointless... BTW.. I do not need any advise from you on this game.. but thanks! The End.

Ya think you know it all.. Fact is, I have not talked to SR about this.. your ramblings are pointless... BTW.. I do not need any advise from you on this game.. but thanks! The End.
    Run
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Seriously, here is what happened, step by step. So please everyone read it:

1- Some newbie Xanax guys attacked us, we killed them.

2- USSR got into trouble with USA and ICN.

3- We solved the issue with USA and ICN.

4- I noticed a nation called RE is declaring war on others.

5- I thought "Oh, another Ultimate Relik is killing newbies"

6- It is well known that I like newbies (Well I am still a noob but maybe you can remember that I was training and recruting newbies in LOTR and NTN). Side note, I warred Ultimate Relik because of that reason too, just a few months ago.

7- I noticed RE is just a one-guy nation.

8- I thought "No one will care if we get him down".

9- I declared war without asking anyone. I did not check the state info of #54; I did not check the states who he was killing. So, I do not know if they were newbies or restarts or inactives. As I said, I never thought it'd be a big problem, no one would notice.

10- I sent messages to the nation that we are going to kill #54 with the reasons of 'protecting the smaller states' and 'fun'.

11- Next day, I've learnt #54 is Max.

12- I sent apologize message to Max and to forums.

13- I wanted to declare peace but the game said that I need 7 more hours.

14- I asked for the removal of my privs in USSR because of the trouble that I caused.

15- Fanoe ripped off all my privs except O and V.

16- I wasted 50 turns on Max as an apology.

17- After 6 or 7 hours, I saw the war is still on, so as a simple member, I did some attacks with the remaining turns.

18- Now I am writing those.

19- I've just written @18.

20- ...and @19
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

9th beats it all

Just kill him, no one will care. Hence we`re at 50 active members - don`t care at all what we`re doing.

Maybe you should check next time, before you play the messiah
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Would seem like a simple misunderstanding except:

1. You've suicided on Max multiple times in the past
    2. 17- After 6 or 7 hours, I saw the war is still on, so as a simple member, I did some attacks with the remaining turns.

So basically #17 nullifies any ignorance on your part and simply turns it into stupidity.

I'm not ragging on your actions, just the way you present yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

9th beats it all

Just kill him, no one will care. Hence we`re at 50 active members - don`t care at all what we`re doing.

Maybe you should check next time, before you play the messiah
    I'd definitely check next time. Ya but if I were right, if he were just another Ultimate Relik type guy, no one would care.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Would seem like a simple misunderstanding except:

1. You've suicided on Max multiple times in the past
    2. 17- After 6 or 7 hours, I saw the war is still on, so as a simple member, I did some attacks with the remaining turns.

So basically #17 nullifies any ignorance on your part and simply turns it into stupidity.
    1. Ya I did, but not suiciding, it was terrorism. Terrorism is different, you do not sacrifice yourself or you do not do 'fail attacks'. You can still have a good networth after the attacks. Anyway, nearly every set, I terrorize someone, it is just, Max caught me. And ya, after that I overdo it for 2 more sets against Max. That was out of the line, I agree.

2. If there is a warchat going on, what'd you do? "No thanks, I won't attack"?
    Last edited by Soviet Russia; 11-15-2010 at 13:36.
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR