Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: USSR vs RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Next set you play in one man tag and I`ll hit you with 8 other states. Let`s see how brave you`ll talk then!

I didn`t know I had to ask permission to use my turns the way I want. What difference does it make to you if I kill inactive states that won`t use any turns for the rest of the set? What does it change for the game? Nothing!

The more you keep doing this, the more I`m convinced you just want to protect your stupid medals. If that is so, it`s plain low. First suicides on USA, now this.

When did you 'act like a man and take responsibility for your actions' when you suicided USA and drove Xarax states into inactivity? I don`t think you realise, but it`s your own **** fault MU was inactive and I chose that tag to attack. So if you want to blame someone, blame yourself, stop being a hypocrit take it like a man.
    Killing off new nations no matter how long they been inactiv for will never be good for this game, will make sure that if they log in they will not be playing, they might if some one did not kill them... as for 8 states we are actually 9 states 3 are inactiv, maybe you want to kill them to?. we are keeping them on as they are new players and we hope to make them comeback. And as you might have see there are some who dont what to hit you...

This has nothing to do with any medals, it is just not something we what to see.

And as for the war on XARAX we let those who wanted to run run, i tried to stop the war i got this replay

Why do you want to war us? we are just back for a fun set ?

Svend ForkbeardRE:

You threaten our nation. And war IS FUN.

And they decared on us.

And for owning up to my actions that is between me and mr.p and have been dealt with
    I am the one the goes "Bump" in the night

Hello! Wake up, if you`re new to a game and leave for a week+ you don`t come back! I`ve been here for 8 years, these people never return. I don`t hit anyone who`s gonna come back, I didn`t hit anyone active. If I really wanted, as Disorder claims, to get the kills, there are states with less then 2k land, that take around 150 turns to kill or less, which means, I could easily get 3 kills I day if I wanted to.

They were not coming back, so stop claiming you did this to protect some new players from the big bad wolf! You did it cuz it`s me, as as SRS said - hoped no one will care.

I said 8 other states, which means 1+8=9, but oh well. And stop this 'x amount of states are inactive, busy, on holiday. at grandmother'. You have over 1k turns a day, I have 144. There`s no way I can fight back, so drop the noble act!

The way Disorder put it, it`s all about 'leading the kill count', so you can spare any excuses now. If it`s really that important to you, I won`t stop you, I won`t even try. It`s all up to you. And seeing as majority of you have a grudge against me or pure personal dislike, I don`t see this ending. And I won`t be restarting, don`t worry, your new players are safe.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

I don't know about the "others" here Max, but I don't have a grudge against you.
    Have no reason to have one.

Same with USSR, you guys think you have no allies? Well then work at it.
    ICN is a very reasonable tag.

The fact that we are not as long established here as other tags just means we don't have the hard feelings that others seem to have.
    But thats how it goes.

Don't get me wrong, there are a few tags that I am wary of, those that treated us badly when we started up and all.But thats part of the game also.
    I certainly don't begruge them for their past actions, I just remember is all

By 'others' I meant USSR states, not the entire game
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Hello! Wake up, if you`re new to a game and leave for a week+ you don`t come back! I`ve been here for 8 years, these people never return. I don`t hit anyone who`s gonna come back, I didn`t hit anyone active. If I really wanted, as Disorder claims, to get the kills, there are states with less then 2k land, that take around 150 turns to kill or less, which means, I could easily get 3 kills I day if I wanted to.

They were not coming back, so stop claiming you did this to protect some new players from the big bad wolf! You did it cuz it`s me, as as SRS said - hoped no one will care.

I said 8 other states, which means 1+8=9, but oh well. And stop this 'x amount of states are inactive, busy, on holiday. at grandmother'. You have over 1k turns a day, I have 144. There`s no way I can fight back, so drop the noble act!

The way Disorder put it, it`s all about 'leading the kill count', so you can spare any excuses now. If it`s really that important to you, I won`t stop you, I won`t even try. It`s all up to you. And seeing as majority of you have a grudge against me or pure personal dislike, I don`t see this ending. And I won`t be restarting, don`t worry, your new players are safe.
    I have taken out players killing of small states before and will gladly do it again... And as fore the kill count you forget that Disorder had nothing to do with the call to hit you... No disrespect to Disorder but he dont really dicide what me or SRS do.

And as for them not returning, we can discus this for ever, i have seen people come back, when they get a reminder and end up sticking around... but by killing them you make sure they donĀ“t...

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
    Same with USSR, you guys think you have no allies? Well then work at it.
    ICN is a very reasonable tag.

The fact that we are not as long established here as other tags just means we don't have the hard feelings that others seem to have.
    But thats how it goes.
    We in the USSR know that you ICN are a fair tag, have proven nothing els to us sofare.

As for allies, if we decide to play the tag in a few more sets, we would do more to work the cumunity... but this was just ment to be a set of good old memories and a bit of fun with old friends

Wasted my turns. There, one new player saved!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

cmon we are wasting our turns too
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

Not on me
    I`m starting to feel overlooked
    CW, TWC/PX, E

If it`s really that important to you, I won`t stop you, I won`t even try. It`s all up to you. And seeing as majority of you have a grudge against me or pure personal dislike, I don`t see this ending. And I won`t be restarting, don`t worry, your new players are safe.
    guess i will take you up on this and waste my turns on you