Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ICN vs Sky

Hemm SKY chose to attack the USSR.... well the Red Army will march one last time.... Guess the USA will just have to wait
    I am the one the goes "Bump" in the night

Quote Originally Posted by svend forkbeard View Post
    Hemm SKY chose to attack the USSR.... well the Red Army will march one last time.... Guess the USA will just have to wait
    So you were preparing to war us? So all the "better relations" talk was just BS? Does anything that the USSR says have any truth or meaning or do you constantly deceive?

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    So you were preparing to war us? So all the "better relations" talk was just BS? Does anything that the USSR says have any truth or meaning or do you constantly deceive?
    Well we don't really have to prepar to war USA we are always ready

But actually i just ment that we where waiting for you to jump us, there really are something rotten in The USA. To quiet, you are...

and yes oure word still has truth, so belive this we are still watching you
    I am the one the goes "Bump" in the night

Quote Originally Posted by svend forkbeard View Post
    Sky didnt choose to attack the USSR.... we just knew you choose us

Very unfortunate
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

i will speak for USSR on this matter and Mr P i promise that we were never intending on attacking USA everyone here knew i wanted Sky but i also told andy last night that i would just net the rest of this set out.

USSR would never hit USA while im in USSR and that i know for certain, but Sky has chosen to attack the USSR instead and i take that as a personal attack.

Moradon made the first war attack on me and i take that personally cause for the last 4 months i have sat in USA and not used my stock against him but the gloves will come off now and seeing as i cant destroy him this set i will use future sets to hurt moradon and the estonians.

I really hope that the rest of the american players in this community will move to help me prevent us ever seeing an estonian state winning this game. the estonian style should no longer be allowed within the parameters of this game and i will personally seek them out and look to exterminate them.

WOW... game is dieing but the whiners live on..........

Listen lil buddy.... USSR sucks.... you suck... and next set u can suck some more..... Sky will own u and any attempt u mk is really just pointless... now sit there and get owned

Quote Originally Posted by jkl9926 View Post
    i will speak for USSR on this matter and Mr P i promise that we were never intending on attacking USA everyone here knew i wanted Sky but i also told andy last night that i would just net the rest of this set out.

USSR would never hit USA while im in USSR and that i know for certain, but Sky has chosen to attack the USSR instead and i take that as a personal attack.

Moradon made the first war attack on me and i take that personally cause for the last 4 months i have sat in USA and not used my stock against him but the gloves will come off now and seeing as i cant destroy him this set i will use future sets to hurt moradon and the estonians.

I really hope that the rest of the american players in this community will move to help me prevent us ever seeing an estonian state winning this game. the estonian style should no longer be allowed within the parameters of this game and i will personally seek them out and look to exterminate them.
    You sound like Z.
    Anyway, if you talk about taking out our top2 and top3 I'll take that very personally. And your nations leader also agreed to strike us. True, I would also try to deny it if I were in your position, but let's face it, I just happened to get know your plans, took the necessary actions and didn't just sit down and wait to get hit.
    And what do you mean by estonian style?

Forget it, it was ok for them to hit my 1 man nation, but when they were planing to hit Sky, but instead got hit first, they get mad. Boo hoo
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by KelpKris View Post
    You sound like Z.
    Anyway, if you talk about taking out our top2 and top3 I'll take that very personally. And your nations leader also agreed to strike us. True, I would also try to deny it if I were in your position, but let's face it, I just happened to get know your plans, took the necessary actions and didn't just sit down and wait to get hit.
    And what do you mean by estonian style?
    spies everywhere

you should know thought that USSR would talk a big game but have no hopes of actually taking out your top guys. they didn't even have a state that looked close to being able to hit your state