Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ICN vs Sky

@Calvin

Please empty your inbox, give me some space to pm you eh

@the Society

Just enjoy the war. I am a hard core USSR member, probably, I was always in USSR during her history; however I've also played in Sky and let me say, they are not an Estonian nation. When I first joined Sky (Because WLF got ruined) I was the only non-Estonian that set and none of them tried to kick me out (oh they did, by a mistake ) And they even trained me set by set.

I'd call Sky, a nation where Estonians like to play in.

Plus, for me, there is no difference between an Estonian nation or an American nation...
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

wow noone understands the tactic, its more of a rallying of the troops as in the old days for a more united front. USSR was never really going to be able to strike Sky i wanted to do it 10 days ago but noone was behind it then so your states had gotten to large for me to go after.

and i dont whine i use this game as stress release and do trully take it light heartedly Sky is the only nation that plays as a team, and i was simply trying to get a community reaction to work as a team.

there is no other nation here that really tries to work as a team here anymore and seeing as the only responses that i really recieve are estonian responses i guess it really shows a shift in where things are around here.

Quote Originally Posted by KelpKris View Post
    You sound like Z.
    Anyway, if you talk about taking out our top2 and top3 I'll take that very personally. And your nations leader also agreed to strike us. True, I would also try to deny it if I were in your position, but let's face it, I just happened to get know your plans, took the necessary actions and didn't just sit down and wait to get hit.
    And what do you mean by estonian style?
    I hate it when there are spies in my nation, But then i have somebody to hit next set..... And don't bash Z i like him good player/Leader

But as our set was done for anywyas atlest it was good to get the spy out of the bush.
    I am the one the goes "Bump" in the night

Quote Originally Posted by svend forkbeard View Post
    I hate it when there are spies in my nation, But then i have somebody to hit next set..... And don't bash Z i like him good player/Leader

But as our set was done for anywyas atlest it was good to get the spy out of the bush.
    BTW, I am not the spy if you guys wonder that. I've left USSR before that things happen. And I had no idea that Sky will hit USSR, since those guys speak... Estonian :/
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet Russia View Post
    BTW, I am not the spy if you guys wonder that. I've left USSR before that things happen. And I had no idea that Sky will hit USSR, since those guys speak... Estonian :/
    I know you are "clean"
    I am the one the goes "Bump" in the night

not from herpes he isnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by svend forkbeard View Post
    And don't bash Z i like him good player/Leader
    Obviously, you haven`t been around for a while...
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by jkl9926 View Post
    i will speak for USSR on this matter and Mr P i promise that we were never intending on attacking USA everyone here knew i wanted Sky but i also told andy last night that i would just net the rest of this set out.

USSR would never hit USA while im in USSR and that i know for certain, but Sky has chosen to attack the USSR instead and i take that as a personal attack.

Moradon made the first war attack on me and i take that personally cause for the last 4 months i have sat in USA and not used my stock against him but the gloves will come off now and seeing as i cant destroy him this set i will use future sets to hurt moradon and the estonians.

I really hope that the rest of the american players in this community will move to help me prevent us ever seeing an estonian state winning this game. the estonian style should no longer be allowed within the parameters of this game and i will personally seek them out and look to exterminate them.
    I believe you :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    WOW... game is dieing but the whiners live on..........
    Why do you keep saying the game is dying? We have more members then the last time you said the game was dying.. We may not be a large game, but I wouldn't say it's dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Listen lil buddy.... USSR sucks.... you suck... and next set u can suck some more..... Sky will own u and any attempt u mk is really just pointless... now sit there and get owned
    It is nice to see you posting like the old Hoebawt we knew... :-) That was pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by jkl9926 View Post
    wow noone understands the tactic, its more of a rallying of the troops as in the old days for a more united front. USSR was never really going to be able to strike Sky i wanted to do it 10 days ago but noone was behind it then so your states had gotten to large for me to go after.

and i dont whine i use this game as stress release and do trully take it light heartedly Sky is the only nation that plays as a team, and i was simply trying to get a community reaction to work as a team.

there is no other nation here that really tries to work as a team here anymore and seeing as the only responses that i really recieve are estonian responses i guess it really shows a shift in where things are around here.
    I understood what you were trying to do :-) Just a couple of things to point out though. People have to remember that most of the core players are gone and a lot of the newer players don't understand some of the tactics that we learned from the core players. One other thing is, only a few people here know how feeding top states really work. Most don't even see it happening right in front of them. People are complaining about how Sky is playing, but they are not breaking any rules. They are using teamwork to help them to the top. If people who see this don't like it, then it's the nations of the community to put a stop to it. Not the admins as like I said, they are not breaking any rules.

Once the new members are educated and know what they are looking for then I think you will see a more united front to put an end to it. Or atleast war them to try and prevent it.

It is nice to see the W&R come alive again with rants and disagreements :-) Keep it up.. I'm loving it.. :-)

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Obviously, you haven`t been around for a while...
    Z just made a couple of bad decisions is all. It doesn't make him a bad guy.

Also, he is passionate about his beliefs and never had any issues standing by them in the forums. His views may be different from others but again it doesn't make him a bad guy. Back in the day when WLF was a major front, Z always kept leaders on their toes :-)

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Z just made a couple of bad decisions is all. It doesn't make him a bad guy.

Also, he is passionate about his beliefs and never had any issues standing by them in the forums. His views may be different from others but again it doesn't make him a bad guy. Back in the day when WLF was a major front, Z always kept leaders on their toes :-)
    if he drops the suiciding act, I`ll have nothing against him
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE