Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ICN vs Sky

Mr p.... Less then 100 active states.... last time i said the game was dieing at the state we would have 150.... thats my logic....

Calvin74 Guest

i gotta go with mr p
    this game isn't dying. maybe not going as strong as we would like it but there is fresh blood in the game. thats what we really need. new people to figure out new things since it is pretty obvious no one else is coming up with anything new

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    if he drops the suiciding act, I`ll have nothing against him
    That was one of his bad decisions :-)

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    It is nice to see the W&R come alive again with rants and disagreements :-) Keep it up.. I'm loving it.. :-)
    Have you noticed that USSR did a great contribute to that? Fanoe, Mr. Premiere, should keep the nation alive.
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet Russia View Post
    Have you noticed that USSR did a great contribute to that? Fanoe, Mr. Premiere, should keep the nation alive.
    Proud we are?
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

thank you Mr P for atleast getting what i meant, nothing Sky does is against game rules and i know that well, but it is still feeding and those that have been around for awhile know that.

i could explain that but no point we all know what it means. i dont like the tactic and never have, hopefully more people will return and see how it works and either decide to use it against them or we could always just see a massive war those are always fun.

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jkl9926 View Post
    thank you Mr P for atleast getting what i meant, nothing Sky does is against game rules and i know that well, but it is still feeding and those that have been around for awhile know that.

i could explain that but no point we all know what it means. i dont like the tactic and never have, hopefully more people will return and see how it works and either decide to use it against them or we could always just see a massive war those are always fun.
    if you could get the team work that would be great for this game. someone needs to challenge sky both in netting and warring. the problem is lack of understanding of the game and time. those with the understanding don't have the time and those with the time don't have the understanding

well im always willing to play low to help a nation win but you have to have a really good netter to go for the top spot and thats the guy who has to have the major time commitment

Quote Originally Posted by jkl9926 View Post
    well im always willing to play low to help a nation win but you have to have a really good netter to go for the top spot and thats the guy who has to have the major time commitment
    Yes or just bring some death and glory
    I am the one the goes "Bump" in the night

yea but noone has been able to bring the death and glory like the old days