Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: ICN vs Sky

Quote Originally Posted by jkl9926 View Post
    I really hope that the rest of the american players in this community will move to help me prevent us ever seeing an estonian state winning this game. the estonian style should no longer be allowed within the parameters of this game and i will personally seek them out and look to exterminate them.
    Sigh, you really make it sound like we're bunch of cheaters or something with the "estonian style". We just know each other for long and we like to play in same nation. If someone is loosing turns then whoever notices it reminds him/her to log in. Our nation usually has biggest land, so we produce the most. We're usually indy too and indy nations usually have best NA. Other nations seem to be mixed or cashers or something, so it's understandable that they have less NA. (We have thought of being some other strat, but usually we have seen that there was enough cashers or farmers) Even without anyone reselling their stuff I'm pretty sure we would have good NA, and we have been doing it less and less. There's really nothing special or what you called "estonian style". We just have some good players who like to net in the same nation.

I've also thought of playing in other nations but as you can see I really like Sky, I don't want to leave, . You just need some people who you like playing with and make a nation. If you don't do well in netting then try again next set but change something. Don't waste all your turns right away, be patient. Don't expand/build cs unless you're jumping or starting to loose turns, at least not before the jump. Make good grabs. If you don't find any then when you have some time wait for better ones... Now I feel like I'm telling things about netting that everyone already knows, but I really don't know what else to say... Sky is just good because our players are good.
    Last edited by Margus; 11-24-2010 at 15:58.
    Only sky is the limit.

Quote Originally Posted by jkl9926 View Post
    yea but noone has been able to bring the death and glory like the old days
    no more 60 people jumping a 10 man nation? shame...
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Margus View Post
    Sky is just good because our players are good.
    and cool..
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

Well, the rat bastidges got me.....created UGII and then noticed only three days till end of set.....I won't even be able to oop.....looks like jets for xmas!

FEAR THE RESTART!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Margus View Post
    Sigh, you really make it sound like we're bunch of cheaters or something with the "estonian style". We just know each other for long and we like to play in same nation. If someone is loosing turns then whoever notices it reminds him/her to log in. Our nation usually has biggest land, so we produce the most. We're usually indy too and indy nations usually have best NA. Other nations seem to be mixed or cashers or something, so it's understandable that they have less NA. (We have thought of being some other strat, but usually we have seen that there was enough cashers or farmers) Even without anyone reselling their stuff I'm pretty sure we would have good NA, and we have been doing it less and less. There's really nothing special or what you called "estonian style". We just have some good players who like to net in the same nation.

I've also thought of playing in other nations but as you can see I really like Sky, I don't want to leave, . You just need some people who you like playing with and make a nation. If you don't do well in netting then try again next set but change something. Don't waste all your turns right away, be patient. Don't expand/build cs unless you're jumping or starting to loose turns, at least not before the jump. Make good grabs. If you don't find any then when you have some time wait for better ones... Now I feel like I'm telling things about netting that everyone already knows, but I really don't know what else to say... Sky is just good because our players are good.

never meant to make it seem like your cheating, i know thats not the case. I know exactly how you guys play and why its so effective but the problem is there isnt really anyone else willing to put in the time to compete with you guys.

Its hard to get even 5 states together right now to actively play together. im not condemning how you guys are playing i would actually love to get a group together to try and net against you guys but sadly there just isnt really anyone out there

All in all, this was a pretty fun war.