Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thank You!

Default Thank You!

Part of this can be read in the USSR vs RE thread.

I`ve been in this game for 8+ years, it`s time for me to give place for the 'more dedicated' members of the community.

I`m going. Thanks to everyone, especially Bledz, Xav and BeeNo for being my support and reason why I kept going these years, without these 3 people whom I really consider to be my friends, I`d quit long ago, but somehow ABT and them kept me going. Unless I find inspiration I`m not making a state next set, so you can breath easily, i`m not gonna play, so all those who hate me for some personal reason - I wish you luck, I really do, and I hope this game or your real life makes you understand, there are thing more important then yourself and I hope you`ll find what little happiness there is.

Good Luck to NW! I`ve proven my point, people don`t want me in NW, so I`m leaving. I wish you the best! I hope one day NW will become a thriving community again! Best of luck!

Mr P, keep up the good work! You`ve really been the backbone of the NW community and you have my deepest respect for it. No one, even Svenne, has ever made me so proud about playing this game! All the time you spend improving it, it just drives me mad when people try to call you being biased, when you actually spend hours of your time just to see this game succeed! Don`t give up! If you need advice or my help at anything, I`m always ready to give up my time to help you out!

Bledz, the time I`ve spent in your nation is the best I`ve had! WoW and NW, the people you bring together, man, you`re the true leader, besides Calvin, I`d say you have the best skill or getting the right people at the right time in the right spot!

BeeNo, if you`d put more effort in to it, you`d really be the greatest player in NW! You have the heart for the game and love for your nation. You might not be as good netter as Kris or leader as Calvin, but you beat them at one thing - love for your team, that`s why I`d die with you again and again. Not once since Scott and CW have I loved to play with anyone as I did with you! Don`t go, make this game a better place!

Xav, beyond the hate you have for me, always trying to make fun of me and ridicule me, I found it fun to play with you. Heck, I will say we`ve been in the same nation more then anyone else in this game. Ever since 2003! No matter what, I`ve always known, that when it comes to you, I can always trust you and know that you`ll do whatever you can for the nation. That`s what I loved about you, in a way, you`re just like me, a die for the tag.

Calvin, sorry I didn`t join your tag, maybe next set, if I get the inspiration! It`s no secret you`re by far the greatest player to have ever player NW, by a mile, no matter what they say, I`ve been around to see you play in all the greatest nations and tags. So please, for the sake of NW, keep going, even as a stocker, but you and your ideas are essential to the game. Keep them comming, you got my support in it.

USSR, I don`t hold grudges against you, despite everything I`ve said. It`s a game and it will stay that way!

Anton, you`re my favorite conversation partner in WoW/NW, because all the others were not really so commited or willing to debate. You know I have deepest respect for your leadership abilities and your intelligence. Not to brag or anything, but in sense of understanding and discussion, I`ve only seen 2 equal people in the game besides me - you and Devil.

And Devil, as I said in the other post, when you were in ABT and we warred Lor, my respect for you will always be greater then any personal grudge i`ve ever had against Lor. I`ve always said, Lor in your time was really a great nation. When you were not leading it, it faded to common murder house. So I hope one day you`ll return to active leadership! Besides Calvin, you`re the 2nd best leader this game has had! I`d place you above MadBG! So you really got what it takes!

Blade, you`re by far, the most amazing new player this game has seen. We need people like you, so please don`t even think about going/leaving, or I`ll find you and tie you to a chair and make you play NW! I wish every new player would learn from you! I`ve never said anything good about people who`ve joined after 2004, but you really got a place in NW and my respect, and I`m not mistaken - respect of entire NW! Congratulations on your good work!

Lord Grim, you shouldn`t have quit. I`ve backed you up till the end! You`re a true leader! Even though you played the game for only a fraction of it`s existence, you made me, of all the people, believe you had it in you, the special charisma or a leader, the skill and dedication!

All the leaders I`ve played with - Scott, Fox, Tippy, Bledz, Warlord, Mr P/Tnova, Lord Grim, BeeNo, Devil, Calvin - NW needs people like you, cuz you`re the actually reason people keep sticking around, same goes for Anton, Boz, Blade, Kris.

NW community, I never felt anything bad about any of you, even though I fought on forums, called you names, I`ve really loved it here! So stick with the game, make it better! I know many of you hate me, though you`d never say it open, I think many of you would like to see me go, even Mr P, as I`ve never been then glue to keep this game together, never made any real suggestion. I`ve tried my best. And even if I quit the game, I`d still like to stay and try to make this game better!

So with your permission, I`d like to keep browsing the forums and make suggestions, comment threads and annoy people. This is by far the best online game I`ve ever played, so I don`t want to leave it for good!

I always wanted to make an impact in this game, I never did, the game won`t remember me, so those people, who have done something or made their names, don`t go way, use it to bring this game back. In the time when people are becoming more demanding, use your skill and keep this game alive, that`s all I ask!

Good Luck and Keep Going!

Max Logan, aka Silver - Mayor Fluffer, A Hiding State, Latvian Force
    Last edited by Max Logan; 11-18-2010 at 17:13.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

You are drunk, you are not sober. you cant leave.
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    I think many of you would like to see me go, even Mr P
    I always wanted to make an impact in this game, I never did, the game won`t remember me
    Dude, are you crazy? First of all what would ever make you think I would want you to go? Never once did I even think it!

Second, How can you honestly say you never made an impact or the game will not remember you?

Max you have done more for this community then you think you have. You stuck around when lots of others bailed. You make posts to help keep the forums alive. Your not afraid to speak your mind. You have helped new members stick around when you make things fun in the game and forums. Your there to help other states and you join nations to help them grow and build. Most importantly you always accept and back up changes when they are made. Even if you may not like them at first you simply agree to try them out to see how they go. The good of the game is always on your mind and it shows all the time.

I understand getting a little burned out, so please just take a set or two off and relax.. You are and always will be welcome to post on the forums or play the game or whatever you choose to do around here..

I think what bothers me more then you leaving is the fact that you feel you have never made an impact here.. Max, I'm telling you that you have made a huge impact and I'll never be able to thank you enough for all that you have done for the game. :-)

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Dude, are you crazy? First of all what would ever make you think I would want you to go? Never once did I even think it!

Second, How can you honestly say you never made an impact or the game will not remember you?

Max you have done more for this community then you think you have. You stuck around when lots of others bailed. You make posts to help keep the forums alive. Your not afraid to speak your mind. You have helped new members stick around when you make things fun in the game and forums. Your there to help other states and you join nations to help them grow and build. Most importantly you always accept and back up changes when they are made. Even if you may not like them at first you simply agree to try them out to see how they go. The good of the game is always on your mind and it shows all the time.

I understand getting a little burned out, so please just take a set or two off and relax.. You are and always will be welcome to post on the forums or play the game or whatever you choose to do around here..

I think what bothers me more then you leaving is the fact that you feel you have never made an impact here.. Max, I'm telling you that you have made a huge impact and I'll never be able to thank you enough for all that you have done for the game. :-)
    Out of all the things that drive me crazy about this game - you are the sole and most important reason this game is alive and going. People don`t give you enough credit for what you`ve actually done. I`m on a High Council (responsible for new changes and ideas) in another game, and it takes HOURS of your time. All the time you`ve put in NW, I just hate it when I don`t live in a better situated country, as I have to keep all my earning for me and my family, or I`d given tons of money for NW, just to show you how much I appreciate what you`ve done for us!

In the time when money has become a driving force, you`re the greatest person the game could ever have and you`ve always placed the game above anything else, even it means making changes that would upset a lot of the people. As you said, I might not accept all the changes, but at the same time me, and a lot of NW know, that these changes are necessary no matter how deep impact hey might have!

So forget all the bad and negative anyone has said, you`re the greatest staff member, GM or any game leader you could imagine to have! You and Calvin would make the greatest duo of leaders, game admins ever!

Though Calvins needs to be more careful of the femins
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet Russia View Post
    You are drunk, you are not sober. you cant leave.
    I still have and 0.5l of vodka left
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Tnova Guest

If they hadn't killed you. I was going to do it. Only because you are worth the time.

Max as much as I would pop in randomly and call you names. I have always had respect for you just don't think we ever got to fight on the same side. I have always read your long and arduous post but they tend to be interesting. This community will remember you. Stay and be a driving force, since with work I am not able to play
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

Max, you taught me to stay true to my nation, especially when the goings were tough. Its quite possibly the most important thing I've learned playing this game. Thanks for chewing me out when I bailed on CW. But have no doubts, I will continue to harass you with ingame spam whenever I see your state!

Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Tnova View Post
    If they hadn't killed you. I was going to do it. Only because you are worth the time.
    ya Its like a town club playing against Ajax
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

I just hate it when I don`t live in a better situated country, as I have to keep all my earning for me and my family, or I`d given tons of money for NW, just to show you how much I appreciate what you`ve done for us!
    Although it's nice to receive donations to help pay the costs, each set when all the members create a state and continue to play the game, that is payment enough for me. It makes everything worth while.. Sounds corny but it's the honest to God's truth.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"