Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: USA contact me

Calvin74 Guest

Default USA contact me

#81 has been doing WAY to many attacks on my guy. If you want any top ten finishes get in contact with me now! As in today....

Calvin74 Guest

given the nature of his attacks and the lack of our nation size we are taking matters into our own hands. i apologize to mr p for not getting a hold of you before we take action however your guy has no AR def/spies and with our small states we cannot pass up this opportunity.

after these spy ops we consider the matter settled and hope to finish out a peaceful set with all involved

Less than an hour after you ask us to contact you, you decide to take matters in your own hands?

This is total bull**** and you know it. I don't give a rats *** if I have to buy food from the BM for the rest of the set or sets to come. Every time something happens the first thing out of CR is how you will hold back food supply.. USA does not care about scores. Never has, never will. We do however care about our members. If one of our members does something wrong then we work something out to take care of the matter. The state in question did nothing wrong. He broke no game rules. You felt he was farming you so instead of speaking with me so I could ask him to cut back on the attacks or even set up a retal you go off and pull this ****..

Unacceptable....
    Last edited by Mr President; 11-23-2010 at 17:20.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Mr P you know **** good and well that two sets of quad taps is not acceptable by anyones standards in this game. which include him hitting me 6 times in less than 72 hours. we could have killed the guy but instead choose to do spy ops.....

and now again your member #32 has hit me for a third time in the last 36 hours. seems to me that i am being farmed by your entire tag.

and as for you caring about where you finish you should know that is no care to us either.
    and i nor calvin in this thread have said anything about holding food back from the market bc of this. so dont jump us for that.

maybe you should take control of your tag and teach them how to play this game, which should include having spies and some sort of AR def ESPCIALLY if they are going to be doing numerous attacks on states in an unacceptable matter. So please do not come here and tell us what is and isnt acceptable here!

Calvin, as long as you have played this game, you above most should know that it would have been handled and that a retal was likely. This is Bull**** and you all know it. You know that Mr P runs a tight ship, if there are things to be taken care of there is a right way and a wrong way to handle this. you just chose wrong!

Calvin74 Guest

wrong way maybe but we all know that 2 sets of quad taps usually ends in death. there is no such thing as retals in this game for land and no way we would have recouped our loses.
    i didn't see anyone complaining about ICN when they hit sky for breaking their policy. we did not want an all out war but we oculd not just let people abuse our tag. there is really nothing you guys could have done to make it even for what was lost.

what retal would have been proposed? we couldn't grab him back. we wouldn't have gotten the land back from anyone else.

we might have been quick to judgement but over the last 3 sets this is far from the 1st quad tap on us by USA or any tag. we have been lax too long and felt we had to take a stand.

BTW, #32 claims that he is new?
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

new players need to have the policies of the game explained to them just like everyone else, before they are let to go run rampant on anyone they please. If mr p really cared about his members like he says he does he would actually teach them the game. I mean who really teaches someone to play an eintire set with no spies and no AR def???

All this takes me back to the 4th grade playground drama.

since my post was deleted im DEFINITELY gonna attack someone now. have the courtesy to identify yourself least others get hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me