Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: USA contact me

Quote Originally Posted by czarcris View Post
    Mr P you know **** good and well that two sets of quad taps is not acceptable by anyones standards in this game. which include him hitting me 6 times in less than 72 hours. we could have killed the guy but instead choose to do spy ops.....

and now again your member #32 has hit me for a third time in the last 36 hours. seems to me that i am being farmed by your entire tag.

and as for you caring about where you finish you should know that is no care to us either.
    and i nor calvin in this thread have said anything about holding food back from the market bc of this. so dont jump us for that.

maybe you should take control of your tag and teach them how to play this game, which should include having spies and some sort of AR def ESPCIALLY if they are going to be doing numerous attacks on states in an unacceptable matter. So please do not come here and tell us what is and isnt acceptable here!
    My issue with CR isn't that I don't think some sort of retal or something was due, It's that you just went off and did it without giving me a chance. I saw the message on here and then the ingame message where Calvin said "however are aren't too small to both wipe out the food market AND wipe out any top ten USA states".

And anyones Standards in the game? Really your going to go with that? So next set when your selling food at 100 in the first couple days, that would be against the standard 85 so I should have the right to do massive spy ops against you? I'm sure if it happened you would sit idle and say, hey I did go against standards so I'll suck it up.

My issue is, Both you and Calvin know me. You know how I handle things. If one of my members is messing up then I take care of it. I think retals are a nice teaching tool. My problem with this whole thing is, you sent a message asking to be contacted. Then less than an hour later you decide all by yourself you'll do the retal the way you want with no regards to me. I would NEVER do that to Calvin or you. Or any other nation for that matter. It's a line of respect among Nation leaders. If this was reversed Calvin would be screaming right now and you know it.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    since my post was deleted im DEFINITELY gonna attack someone now. have the courtesy to identify yourself least others get hurt.
    In this thread? Theres no record of any post being deleted that I can find.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    My issue with CR isn't that I don't think some sort of retal or something was due, It's that you just went off and did it without giving me a chance. I saw the message on here and then the ingame message where Calvin said "however are aren't too small to both wipe out the food market AND wipe out any top ten USA states".

And anyones Standards in the game? Really your going to go with that? So next set when your selling food at 100 in the first couple days, that would be against the standard 85 so I should have the right to do massive spy ops against you? I'm sure if it happened you would sit idle and say, hey I did go against standards so I'll suck it up.

My issue is, Both you and Calvin know me. You know how I handle things. If one of my members is messing up then I take care of it. I think retals are a nice teaching tool. My problem with this whole thing is, you sent a message asking to be contacted. Then less than an hour later you decide all by yourself you'll do the retal the way you want with no regards to me. I would NEVER do that to Calvin or you. Or any other nation for that matter. It's a line of respect among Nation leaders. If this was reversed Calvin would be screaming right now and you know it.

I will admit that yes I jumped the gun and yes i do know you HOWEVER I don't know your guy and this is hardly the 1st quad tap he has done. I am sorry that I didn't wait for you mr p. I wasn't sure when you would get on as I never see you on anymore and know you have been busy. I was afraid you would get on and your member would be out of our reach by that point. My mistake though and I will own up to that.

As far as the reverse of this.... you do know that CR has lost hundreds of millions of food to spy ops pretty much every set and we get quad tapped at least 5 times a set and but we have just let it slide. chris finally went off and was just fed up with it.

I will be on msn less now with the holidays but please send me a forum msg and we can still discuss this.

also for people talking about #32 and talking about anton's msg getting deleted.. what is that about?

@ Anton, there were no posts deleted, you must have posted in another place.

sorry, was too high. im still AAing you guys though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me