Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Soooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    sell & make sure they keep you as admin? i bet it was estonians
    Actually that was mentioned. They said they would keep me on as admins and anyone else I felt I wanted to keep on. But we all know how takeovers go. It starts out all friendly then 6 months later your out on your butt ..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    As long as it isn't Max Logan..
    Quote Originally Posted by Soviet Russia View Post
    Its probably Max Logan
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    If it was it would be renamed Nations War Max Logan... wait a minute, that already happens.
    Haha... funny
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Actually that was mentioned. They said they would keep me on as admins and anyone else I felt I wanted to keep on. But we all know how takeovers go. It starts out all friendly then 6 months later your out on your butt ..
    i think it would be fair to the community to expose more details of this, wouldn't you think? i know its your game, but affects us too btw is it Raul ? hed do something like this if he ever managed to get a job. But hes mexican so im sure he climb over fence soon enough and get one of your jobs (Nation-Wars forum admin maybe haha).

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Mr.P.
    Its your game and your money.
    You need to decide if its worth it for you to stick and keep doing what you do, or go for the cash.
    Cool thing is, if you have such an inkiling, you can sell, make sure the check clears before you open things up to the new owner,
    then relax a bit, and with some of the cash left after your month in the bahamas, start up another game. You know a bunch here will follow you elsewhere.

I and a few others here went thru this once with the sale of earth2025.
    Was a good run there, but when its all said and done, its ALWAYS about the money.
    I've been hoping someone here will offer me some cash for my awesome country name..but alas so far that ain't happening, so I just keep working

hmmm my apologies for not making it clear. I have no intentions of selling the game off. I was simply making conversation that I was very impressed with the amount of money that was offered for the game. In today's world where graphics are everything, to be offered that kind of money for a turn based game is flattering.

Just goes to show everyone that we do have one of the best turn based games on the net today :-)

Sorry folks but your stuck with me :-)

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Cool

Well D@mmit, i was thinking about stowing away on your Bahama trip

Hope it wasn't those same nits that bought Earth, what a bunch of knuckleheads there. They buy a game hat was declining for sure but had close to 300 left..less then 3 months later..oh we're shutting down the game, so sorry bye bye.
    Never understood why you would buy something just to dump it, unless you're worried about competition elsewhere,,,Hmmmmmmmm.
    I'll add that right next to my grassy knoll conspericy folder I think

and its you Mr.P thats stuck with us!

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
    Well D@mmit, i was thinking about stowing away on your Bahama trip

Hope it wasn't those same nits that bought Earth, what a bunch of knuckleheads there. They buy a game hat was declining for sure but had close to 300 left..less then 3 months later..oh we're shutting down the game, so sorry bye bye.
    Never understood why you would buy something just to dump it, unless you're worried about competition elsewhere,,,Hmmmmmmmm.
    I'll add that right next to my grassy knoll conspericy folder I think

and its you Mr.P thats stuck with us!
    yeah they only bought the game b/c it came with utopia. then they ran earth into the ground pretty hard...

If it was an insane amount of money then you should sell it and split the money with us.

Otherwise, add some graphics and turn this into a flash based Facebook game thats a cross between Command & Conquer and Farmville. We could by premium account cards from the store just like Club Penguin.

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by L P View Post
    If it was an insane amount of money then you should sell it and split the money with us.

Otherwise, add some graphics and turn this into a flash based Facebook game thats a cross between Command & Conquer and Farmville. We could by premium account cards from the store just like Club Penguin.
    i put up with a lot for5 this game but if we have to play it through facebook i am out

Well i guess your not buying me lunch this week then Mr P!
    "If someone is coming to kill you, rise up early and kill him first."
    - Talmud