Thread: Michigan - what's happening?

Default Michigan - what's happening?

just came across some lulzy stories on U-M and their coaching situation. Ive kinda had a warm place for U-M because theyre a state school with a bad *** business school, so was wondering if someone could shed some light on whats happening to them. Ive been under the impression that theyre quite good at football, so im taking theyve had some bad results & took too long to fire the coach? also heard they played a hockey game in the football stadium. is that like taboo?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

First to the coach. Rich Rodriguez was hired 3 years ago with the idea of restoring Michigan to prominence - he didn't. In fact he's done worse than his predecessor. Michigan has the all time record for wins, and American football is a VERY VERY VERY big deal. Rodriguez is a good coach, but he's not the best fit for Michigan. Today, he was fired, and Michigan is expected try to hire Jim Harbaugh, one of the best coaches in college football.

As to the hockey game, that was probably the winter classic, at Heinz field, and no, it's perfectly normal

Sky - LoR - ICN

There was a hockey game played at some football stadium. Michigan State vs Michigan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Harbaugh is on the interview list for the 49ers.
    Theres no way he'd pass up that chance

IMO, you're right, but there are some that think he's going to stay NCAA.

Sky - LoR - ICN

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Top12Gun View Post
    IMO, you're right, but there are some that think he's going to stay NCAA.
    everything i have heard says that he is passing on Michigan w/o a 2nd thought. I can't wait to see who they do hire though and hope they turn around fast. I am going to the Bama/Michigan game at Jerry World in 2012 and I want a good game!

But only if 'Bama wins, right?

Sky - LoR - ICN

hail to the mad hatter staying in br!