Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
wtf do you know about USSR and it anyway? what do you know about WW2 and Cold War? WTF do you know about the Soviet Union at ALL?? Don`t make me laugh and, please, just stop there... I don`t want you to quit again, but if you continue on the USSR ****, I`m not gonna stop until you`re miserable and just stop posting!
Holy F dude! First of all, don't get butt hurt over what I say! I do know quite a lot about Soviet Russia! I'm friggin studying it in college, so I can be a Masters level Major in it, along with a Masters Major in Psychology. I KNOW how much the USSR has suffered! I KNOW quite a bit about WW2 and the Cold War. However, the USSR survivors (what few remnants there are...) suffer now than ever. Whether it is the working people today from the ages of Soviet Nationalism (Communism isn't much of an accurate description here.) whose efforts are now wasted in the so-called "Democracy" as labeled by the US (Of which is nothing but a farce.) to whatever leaders there are left, if any to live in shame, though the USSR has stood up to bullies. Speaking of which, if you REALLY want to kill people over this so-called USSR **** as you put it, go ahead and kill the man who has the audacity to think he himself is Soviet Russia. This isn't a personal attack on you at all. Don't be so judging of people, most people don't like it. Also, a little clarification on my end. I didn't QUIT. He's the pattern I've noticed about myself, if I get extremely upset over something someone says, I leave for anywhere between half a month to a month and a half if I am that ticked. If you read my 'I have returned' thread (which I am sure you have) I explained that my internet has been extremely crappy. I went from a haywire connection to no connection because of said haywire connection, to looking for a connection FOREVER (Do you know how hard it is to find an internet connection here without credit? I don't use credit cards, I feel it makes Americans, including myself irresponsible, hence as a decent human being, I stay away from those financial deathtraps.) To finally finding a small local internet business' connection which works perfectly! I only play about 4-7 hours a day, depending on how much work I have. Max, know that when people speak things, they are NOT TARGETING YOU! Now then, have some fun for a change...hehe never thought I'd have to say something about responsibility to Max Logan...hehe