Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Account Obliteration Records Volume 2 (2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    You killed some noob who was way in over his head.
    Well, I didn't kill him because he was a noob. The fact that someone had only two land was begging to be killed. It was irritating enough that I decided to kill him.
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet Russia View Post
    I'll kill you again, 3rd time, for fun.
    See? Someone has a sense of humor about this! See Xavior, you could learn to have this man's type of humor!
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Burch View Post
    See? Someone has a sense of humor about this! See Xavior, you could learn to have this man's type of humor!
    Oh trust me. I definitely appreciate the irony of the situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Oh trust me. I definitely appreciate the irony of the situation.
    Good! Lighten up more! Besides, if I didn't kill him, someone else would. Now I wouldn't have any of that...now should I? Someone with only two land is begging to be targeted. Simply put, I was the first to the punch so to speak.
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

I'm here to have fun.

Just the way I like it.

we all love you ultimaterelik
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

Why thank you, Soviet Russia. (s its like he's calling himself Stalin of Lenin by calling himself Soviet Russia...hehe.) You shouldn't name yourself 'Soviet Russia' after all, I represent the remaining USSR members left, always have, always will. I like being free as an American, don't get me wrong, but I loved the fact that USSR stood up to bullies (Namely, the Nazis and Americans-Seeing a pattern here?) ignoring the fact that Stalin was a hardcore nutcase.

I hope the comment was genuine and not sarcastic...
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

I'm here to have fun.

Just the way I like it.

Our USSR is different. It is an old Nation in this game. I use the "Soviet Russia" in forums because I became a member of forums long after I started to play this game. And at that time, USSR was having some problems with USA, so maybe I was a little bit angry and role playing, so I took then name Soviet Russia. I am not a communist in real.
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Burch View Post
    Why thank you, Soviet Russia. (s its like he's calling himself Stalin of Lenin by calling himself Soviet Russia...hehe.) You shouldn't name yourself 'Soviet Russia' after all, I represent the remaining USSR members left, always have, always will. I like being free as an American, don't get me wrong, but I loved the fact that USSR stood up to bullies (Namely, the Nazis and Americans-Seeing a pattern here?) ignoring the fact that Stalin was a hardcore nutcase.

I hope the comment was genuine and not sarcastic...
    wtf do you know about USSR and it anyway? what do you know about WW2 and Cold War? WTF do you know about the Soviet Union at ALL?? Don`t make me laugh and, please, just stop there... I don`t want you to quit again, but if you continue on the USSR ****, I`m not gonna stop until you`re miserable and just stop posting!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    wtf do you know about USSR and it anyway? what do you know about WW2 and Cold War? WTF do you know about the Soviet Union at ALL?? Don`t make me laugh and, please, just stop there... I don`t want you to quit again, but if you continue on the USSR ****, I`m not gonna stop until you`re miserable and just stop posting!
    You get offended too easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

You get offended too easily.
    I`m not offended, it people with exceptional knowledge that piss me off
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE