Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Account Obliteration Records Volume 2 (2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    wtf do you know about USSR and it anyway? what do you know about WW2 and Cold War? WTF do you know about the Soviet Union at ALL?? Don`t make me laugh and, please, just stop there... I don`t want you to quit again, but if you continue on the USSR ****, I`m not gonna stop until you`re miserable and just stop posting!
    Holy F dude! First of all, don't get butt hurt over what I say! I do know quite a lot about Soviet Russia! I'm friggin studying it in college, so I can be a Masters level Major in it, along with a Masters Major in Psychology. I KNOW how much the USSR has suffered! I KNOW quite a bit about WW2 and the Cold War. However, the USSR survivors (what few remnants there are...) suffer now than ever. Whether it is the working people today from the ages of Soviet Nationalism (Communism isn't much of an accurate description here.) whose efforts are now wasted in the so-called "Democracy" as labeled by the US (Of which is nothing but a farce.) to whatever leaders there are left, if any to live in shame, though the USSR has stood up to bullies. Speaking of which, if you REALLY want to kill people over this so-called USSR **** as you put it, go ahead and kill the man who has the audacity to think he himself is Soviet Russia. This isn't a personal attack on you at all. Don't be so judging of people, most people don't like it. Also, a little clarification on my end. I didn't QUIT. He's the pattern I've noticed about myself, if I get extremely upset over something someone says, I leave for anywhere between half a month to a month and a half if I am that ticked. If you read my 'I have returned' thread (which I am sure you have) I explained that my internet has been extremely crappy. I went from a haywire connection to no connection because of said haywire connection, to looking for a connection FOREVER (Do you know how hard it is to find an internet connection here without credit? I don't use credit cards, I feel it makes Americans, including myself irresponsible, hence as a decent human being, I stay away from those financial deathtraps.) To finally finding a small local internet business' connection which works perfectly! I only play about 4-7 hours a day, depending on how much work I have. Max, know that when people speak things, they are NOT TARGETING YOU! Now then, have some fun for a change...hehe never thought I'd have to say something about responsibility to Max Logan...hehe
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Burch View Post
    Holy F dude! First of all, don't get butt hurt over what I say! I do know quite a lot about Soviet Russia! I'm friggin studying it in college, so I can be a Masters level Major in it, along with a Masters Major in Psychology. I KNOW how much the USSR has suffered! I KNOW quite a bit about WW2 and the Cold War. However, the USSR survivors (what few remnants there are...) suffer now than ever. Whether it is the working people today from the ages of Soviet Nationalism (Communism isn't much of an accurate description here.) whose efforts are now wasted in the so-called "Democracy" as labeled by the US (Of which is nothing but a farce.) to whatever leaders there are left, if any to live in shame, though the USSR has stood up to bullies. Speaking of which, if you REALLY want to kill people over this so-called USSR **** as you put it, go ahead and kill the man who has the audacity to think he himself is Soviet Russia. This isn't a personal attack on you at all. Don't be so judging of people, most people don't like it. Also, a little clarification on my end. I didn't QUIT. He's the pattern I've noticed about myself, if I get extremely upset over something someone says, I leave for anywhere between half a month to a month and a half if I am that ticked. If you read my 'I have returned' thread (which I am sure you have) I explained that my internet has been extremely crappy. I went from a haywire connection to no connection because of said haywire connection, to looking for a connection FOREVER (Do you know how hard it is to find an internet connection here without credit? I don't use credit cards, I feel it makes Americans, including myself irresponsible, hence as a decent human being, I stay away from those financial deathtraps.) To finally finding a small local internet business' connection which works perfectly! I only play about 4-7 hours a day, depending on how much work I have. Max, know that when people speak things, they are NOT TARGETING YOU! Now then, have some fun for a change...hehe never thought I'd have to say something about responsibility to Max Logan...hehe
    ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    You get offended too easily.
    He is a Baltic guy. They don't like Stalin's empire that much
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

totte Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet Russia View Post
    for rather good reasons

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Burch View Post
    Where did I say I was being targeted?

Oh, I`m sorry, I never knew you were studying it in college! I`m sorry! Obviously college makes you and expert in this topic, how silly of me!

1. Working people whose effort are wasted in the so called 'US Democracy'? Whatever you meant by that! Do you even know how people work in Post Soviet Union republics? No...so please!

2. USSR stood up to the bullies...poor, poor afghans, finns, chezcs, slovakians, Baltic people...Such bullies they were indeed! I`m sorry, without 'the western bullies' USSR would`ve never beaten Nazi Germany. Flip a coin, eh?

3. I know you once said you`re a prodigy the next best thing, but you really need to form sentences a little better, so that they actually make sense without trying to find connection in whatever you posted!

Cheers!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet Russia View Post
    When you grandparents are sent over to the other side of the world for the simple reason of owning a house (a freaking 100m2), you`ll come and be funny!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

When you grandparents are sent over to the other side of the world for the simple reason of owning a house (a freaking 100m2), you`ll come and be funny!
    Nah, I'm funny since my grand-grand father was punished to death because of his struggle for his country's freedom from the Tzar's Russia.
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by totte View Post
    for rather good reasons
    For VERY good reasons!!!

Sky - LoR - ICN

Where did I say I was being targeted?

Oh, I`m sorry, I never knew you were studying it in college! I`m sorry! Obviously college makes you and expert in this topic, how silly of me!

1. Working people whose effort are wasted in the so called 'US Democracy'? Whatever you meant by that! Do you even know how people work in Post Soviet Union republics? No...so please!

2. USSR stood up to the bullies...poor, poor afghans, finns, chezcs, slovakians, Baltic people...Such bullies they were indeed! I`m sorry, without 'the western bullies' USSR would`ve never beaten Nazi Germany. Flip a coin, eh?

3. I know you once said you`re a prodigy the next best thing, but you really need to form sentences a little better, so that they actually make sense without trying to find connection in whatever you posted!

Cheers!
    Not gonna comment on number 1. Number 2-afghans, finns, czechs and the like at least needed restructuring. 3-Yeah, I've been getting a bit sloppy. I get mentions on it all of the time...to me, my knowledge of the background suits me to be a semi-quazi level of expertise at worst.
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

You see, you are taking this personally! Obviously, when I seem to tick you off you go low. REALLY? You strike so low as to retort my arguements with THIS response? Take some time and chill off. This thread is done, it has gotten way off topic...and ticked off Max Logan . Mr. P and/or whomever moderates this forum, please close this thread. The entire arguement is moot. Low blows and insulting gets us nowhere.

(Besides, if I feel like it, next round I'll restart a new one.)
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

I'm here to have fun.

Just the way I like it.