AA Semi-Active Chaos(#21)[ICN] matter(#78)[Sky] 3.436.573 Military
    Units 00:27:10-2011/01/20
    AA Semi-Active Chaos(#21)[ICN] Havens of Umbar(#39)[USA] 3.244.244
    Military Units 00:26:48-2011/01/20
    AA Semi-Active Chaos(#21)[ICN] kotov(#83)[USA] 4.306.688 Military
    Units 00:26:11-2011/01/20
    AA Semi-Active Chaos(#21)[ICN] Nenito(#71)[HNY] 6.688.183 Military
    Units 00:25:18-2011/01/20

i was searching threw grabs today and came to 5 different states i was thinking about grabbing, did a spy op, and they all turned out to be 100% infantry.

now there are times when being heavy infantry is unavoidable, say in a competition for 1st place, or early in the month you can't expect everyone to have full defense right away. but at this point i just figured they didn't care enough about their states to get any sort of defense.

if any of these nations are upset enough to come after me i would warn you that i can break any state in the game right now in any unit. i've also looked threw said nations and trust me, none of your nations are anywhere close to ready for any sort of conflict.

now i hope Santa Claus still brings me a present this year
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

ICN leadership allows these types of actions? Due to the good relations between USA and ICN we will not engage at this time. But I do urge them to contact me as soon as possible.
    Your not going to just AA a USA state cause you feel some of the members are playing the wrong way and get away with it.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

honestly if i hadn't made a forum post i don't think anyone would of noticed

besides its just 1 silly AA
    Last edited by BeeNo; 01-19-2011 at 20:43.

it`s just 3-6m infantry...pffft
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Keep AAing Dogma.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

more
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    ICN leadership allows these types of actions? Due to the good relations between USA and ICN we will not engage at this time. But I do urge them to contact me as soon as possible.
    Your not going to just AA a USA state cause you feel some of the members are playing the wrong way and get away with it.
    you do see the irony of this statement? your telling me i have to play my state according to what calvin wrote on some stone tablets that the gods(nations) of a millennium ago agreed with.

you could care less when sky states (who know what they are doing) double you repeatedly but 1 little AA from me = war and death. you see the crazy extremes of that?

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    you do see the irony of this statement? your telling me i have to play my state according to what calvin wrote on some stone tablets that the gods(nations) of a millennium ago agreed with.

you could care less when sky states (who know what they are doing) double you repeatedly but 1 little AA from me = war and death. you see the crazy extremes of that?
    first LOL @ the calvin stone tablet reference haha.

2 double taps have always been a grey area. and when sometimes it is easy to miss click a bubble and hit a different state or make a typo on the attack screen. And if they do double tap their state still makes gains where as your single AA didn't benefit yours and the attack is designed to destroy ground units ( which you knew that made up most of their NW and lower readiness)

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post

It's not like those double taps were made on purpose. One of the guy didn't notice he had already grabbed him and the other one didn't seem to know this rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    first LOL @ the calvin stone tablet reference haha.

2 double taps have always been a grey area. and when sometimes it is easy to miss click a bubble and hit a different state or make a typo on the attack screen. And if they do double tap their state still makes gains where as your single AA didn't benefit yours and the attack is designed to destroy ground units ( which you knew that made up most of their NW and lower readiness)
    well, the point of the second part of my post was to point out that the death of my state is too extreme a retaliation for 1 AA on a couple 100% infantry states.