Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unwritten Rules

I was waiting on that post. There are no unwritten rules anymore. We did away with the whole nine yards. If you choose to continue to abide by them then as Mr P said, it is your responsibility to enforce your rules. So, on that note I say, ROCK AND ROLL!

There are no unwritten rules, there's Euro Retal Policy
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet Russia View Post
    There are no unwritten rules, there's Euro Retal Policy
    Oh my, That would cause even more chaos!!!

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    I was waiting on that post. There are no unwritten rules anymore. We did away with the whole nine yards. If you choose to continue to abide by them then as Mr P said, it is your responsibility to enforce your rules. So, on that note I say, ROCK AND ROLL!
    ummm
    i hate to break it to you guys but the unwritten rules still seem to be in place.
    they are the standard retal policy and they are what people play by. you can't just stop having the unwritten rules by a post saying they aren't there

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    ummm
    i hate to break it to you guys but the unwritten rules still seem to be in place.
    they are the standard retal policy and they are what people play by. you can't just stop having the unwritten rules by a post saying they aren't there
    I'm not saying people still don't follow them. I'm saying that if a nation chooses to not follow them it is their choice and will have to be prepared to either enforce them or suffer the consequences.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I'm not saying people still don't follow them. I'm saying that if a nation chooses to not follow them it is their choice and will have to be prepared to either enforce them or suffer the consequences.

so we are back to where we started

I just wanted to clarify that nations have the right to do as they choose. I didn't want a new member/leader to see "Unwritten Rules" and think they have to follow them.

I agree that we need to have some things in the game to help wars break out.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I just wanted to clarify that nations have the right to do as they choose. I didn't want a new member/leader to see "Unwritten Rules" and think they have to follow them.

I agree that we need to have some things in the game to help wars break out.

to have good wars you need a few things we are short on
    namely more players (which from the looks of it we got 3 new ones this set and if any of them want to finish great they can read this and join CR next set)

but you also need people that understand what is involved in a war and what a war will bring. warring for no reason just gets old and then starts the back and forth wars that push people away. there needs to be a good balance

like someone getting mad over sky and their market manipulation (i see you up there kris)

i'll be leading LoR again next set and enforce Ali's policy.. should be fun..
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

totte Guest

with the same policy for every nation out there you have the problem we need more diffrent policys and of course goes without saying the will and dedication to enforce them...

imo there are atm no retal policys in the game well atleast not for SAs and i would say thats because as the game stands atm you have little gain below top10 for retaling hits other then destuctive attacks...