Quote Originally Posted by Soviet Russia View Post
Marx' ideal state was not a Russian one anyway. Whatever, Communism itself was a fail ideology. Today all we have is a nostalgic museum state Cuba, a highly capitalist one-party China, family business North Korea and a weak Vietnam.

None of above are 'real' Communists, because there is nothing such as real communism. Its a story in a fantasy role playing book.

So everyone please stop replying the kid. Wait if he reads and learns more in years.
Quote Originally Posted by Lord Burch View Post
As a closing note to you 'Soviet Russia', I never referred to it as Communism, but rather Sovietism (in other words, Soviet Nationalism. Communism wasn't really the hammer and sickle. That was Soviet Nationalism.) Indeed you are right about the part referring that Communism doesn't really work and really is something relevant to a fantasy. The solidarity for their nation was what drove the citizens to work together, not some mediocre abstract philosophy which all will be forgotten in a few generations from our time; created by Karl Marx.
Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
I was merely saying that studying in college doesn`t make you and expert...
Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
Solidarity of their nation? Soviet Nationalism?

Russia already was a 'solitary' nation. And no, Communism theory and Marx had nothing to do with the revolution, not at all. It wasn`t the idea of 'freeing' oppressed masses of middle and lower class from working in inhuman conditions. It wasn`t that the largest class of people was rallied under the communist ideology. Now I`m convinced, you really do NOT know what you`re talking about
The deleted posts are the last 2 ^