Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nation-Wars Redemption V1.11

Default Nation-Wars Redemption V1.11

-Warning Email-

A new warning email feature has been added. When your state reached 298 regular turns an email will automatically be sent to you letting you know your getting close to losing turns.

-United Nations-

I have opened the United Nations back up for this set. There will be no costs to nations to be part of it. I would like this set to be a testing set to help get some fresh ideas on how to improve it. The UN General polls will be open and we will vote in a UN General. For those who are new and don't know what the United Nations features are about, please visit HERE and
    HERE to read up on it.

-Diplomatic Levels-

Later tonight (hopefully before the round begins) a new feature will be added to the game. Nations will now be able to select and announce who they are allied with, neutral with, not allied with, strained relations and bring of war with. The new tab will be under the foreign affairs tab. When you set or change your level with a nation it will also make a post in the global news section.

This whole feature will be expanded over time. This is just the base of this program. There will be other things added with certain selections. Like when your allied to a nation there will be benefits to it. Or at the brink of war would have something extra as well.. For right now, it will be used mainly as a diplomacy tool. So if USA and another nation are friendly at first but then have issues, I could select strained relations and the community would know there are issue and so would the other nation. Nothing huge at this moment, basically something new and neat, but in time when things are added it will be sweet!
    Last edited by Mr President; 01-31-2011 at 09:55.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Crimson Shadow Guest

Will an email be sent every time you hit 298 turns? or is there going to be a way to turn it off?
    Because I always try to stay around 350 turns...so its going to be annoying getting emails every day haha.

I think the idea is to bring inactive states back on-line. Unfortunately many active players intentionally let their turns store up before using them. They might feel spamed unless there is an OPT-IN option.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    -Warning Email-

A new warning email feature has been added. When your state reached 298 regular turns an email will automatically be sent to you letting you know your getting close to losing turns.
    Ehhh, that's going to fill up my inbox when I'm stocking turns.

-United Nations-

I have opened the United Nations back up for this set. There will be no costs to nations to be part of it. I would like this set to be a testing set to help get some fresh ideas on how to improve it. The UN General polls will be open and we will vote in a UN General. For those who are new and don't know what the United Nations features are about, please visit HERE and
    HERE to read up on it.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sky - LoR - ICN

I will create and opt in or out for this.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

what if you make it to where you can set the amount of turns you have onhand till it reminds you?

IE: you can set it at 250\300\350 or turn it off alltogether

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

-Warning Email-

-United Nations-

HERE to read up on it.
    I hereby nominate myself for the UN General position (Think of the possibilities! Hehehe....)
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

UN general should be someone who is respected by the community... dogma, mr p, tnova, calvin, kris or maybe a combination of two i would think kris and mr p would actually work really well together because with the different timezones it would cover everyone

Calvin? Respected?

well unless your going way back im pretty sure he is respected under current circumstances