Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kind of a stupid rule

Default kind of a stupid rule

Moradon(#11)
    I think you have misunderstood that rule a bit, it only applies to yourtar get, meaning you can do 2 attacks to anybody outside top10 and it doesn't matter whether your own state is in top10 or not.
    so what i get from this is if your a top ten your protected but if your below a top ten your screwed?
    that kind of rule will definately keep new players from sticking around, it should be the other way around

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
    Moradon(#11)
    I think you have misunderstood that rule a bit, it only applies to yourtar get, meaning you can do 2 attacks to anybody outside top10 and it doesn't matter whether your own state is in top10 or not.
    so what i get from this is if your a top ten your protected but if your below a top ten your screwed?
    that kind of rule will definately keep new players from sticking around, it should be the other way around

trust me in the long run it will help you...
    even on failed attacks you will lose so much military later on in the set that you will be glad people are only hitting you once and that you are only grabbing them once....

Moradon(#11)
    smaller states are meant to get farmed... the GB formula offers some protection but not what it used to.

The no doubles in top10 has been an unwritten rule and prevents the top 2-3 states from abusing the high land lower 7-10th states for land and destroying a ton of military in the process

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

I can understand you feeling that way right now. From your point of view as a new member it is kinda stupid.. BUT, after you master the game and your in the top ten you'll understand it better.

It's not a game rule, it's an unwritten rule made and enforced by nations and nation leaders.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Also, we are looking into adjusting the LG rate to help ease some of the losses.. Right now it's set for a lot more members then we have.. We are not dead set on anything, just working some things out.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

It really does make sense after spending some time up in the top 10, particularly later in the set when losses are higher. Get hit with a failed attack and you lose a lot of troops. All takes away from defense and networth.

Moradon(#11) and i talked for awhile on it and he explained it and with you guys explaining it as well it makes better sense now.
    thank you for your replies

Calvin74 Guest

Moradon(#11) and i talked for awhile on it and he explained it and with you guys explaining it as well it makes better sense now.
    thank you for your replies
    i am just glad there is a new guy that actually cares!
    hell it doesn't even seem like most the "vets" care anymore....

my jets care
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

I tried explaining to one guy that it was a bad idea to randomly AR/BR/etc people outside wartime. Never got a response back.