View Poll Results: Are you conservative or progressive??

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Far right conservative.

2 18.18%
  • Center right.

4 36.36%
  • Center left.

4 36.36%
  • Far left liberal.

1 9.09%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Conservative or progressive??

Default Conservative or progressive??

Are you conservative or progressive, and why???

Sky - LoR - ICN

The poll is wrong. Progressivism in not a leftist movement and what has liberalisms to do with it? There`s Conservative Liberalism and Liberal Conservatism.

Besides, most common people are too indecisive in their actions to be able to adequately place themselves in any of those idealogies. While they would welcome change in politics and social welfare, most everyone would place stability as their key factor, as such, most people are in between those and there are no real 'hardcore' stances in this question.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

I like beer!

We all know that it doesn't matter what party is in power in America, they're bound to ****up the country anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

And you're not asking what scale we're looking at. Social or economic? You could be economically conservative but socially liberal, making the person a Libertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeonic View Post
    And you're not asking what scale we're looking at. Social or economic? You could be economically conservative but socially liberal, making the person a Libertarian.
    Let's start socially...

Sky - LoR - ICN

Quote Originally Posted by Zeonic View Post
    Pretty much calls it for me.

i am fiscally conservative, however, I do not fall in line with hard core conservatives. I am not "bible-thumper". I think abortion for the sake of abortion is wrong, however, do not want a blanket law saying either way as there are special cases. I want small govt and for everyone who can to pull their weight and help those who cannot.
    There is no greater sin than apathy

I'm both socially and fiscally conservative. I think government should be limited, and that we should have the biggest, baddest, most lethal military the world has ever known. I believe abortion is murder, but it's not my right to force that belief upon others. I firmly believe that spending should be limited, as should taxes... I think that redistribution of wealth is wrong, and that those who work, should keep what they earn... Well, that's about it...

Sky - LoR - ICN

totte Guest

well by american standards i'm probably way left