Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hmm...

Default Hmm...

One of my buddies decided to war you guys. My group is considered a group of equals, so if one declares war, we all do. I do not know the reason, but it will become apparent soon enough. Considering your situation CR, you're screwed.

Fair warning ahead of time,

Lord Burch/Schizo
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

ok thanks for the warning. see you on the battle field i suppose!!
    and i would hardly call us screwed

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Burch View Post
    One of my buddies decided to war you guys. My group is considered a group of equals, so if one declares war, we all do. I do not know the reason, but it will become apparent soon enough. Considering your situation CR, you're screwed.

Fair warning ahead of time,

Lord Burch/Schizo
    since you are playing fair could you give us a chance to kill our original target or do we have to fight both at once?
    also how far do we have to get you down for you to surrender?

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    since you are playing fair could you give us a chance to kill our original target or do we have to fight both at once?
    also how far do we have to get you down for you to surrender?
    Hmm...I don't think that is going to happen . Also, I have to figure out who declared and why. My members often take it upon themselves to declare w/o even giving me info. Major flaw when it comes with working with members as equals. Personally, despite our numbers being much lower than anticipated, I feel we're doing quite well.
    Last edited by Lord Burch; 02-12-2011 at 18:00.
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by czarcris View Post
    ok thanks for the warning. see you on the battle field i suppose!!
    and i would hardly call us screwed
    Hmmm, I wonder about that...
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

I'm here to have fun.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Burch View Post
    Hmm...I don't think that is going to happen . Also, I have to figure out who declared and why. My members often take it upon themselves to declare w/o even giving me info. Major flaw when it comes with working with members as equals. Personally, despite our numbers being much lower than anticipated, I feel we're doing quite well.
    you DO realize who you`re up against in this war?
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    you DO realize who you`re up against in this war?
    we aren't what we used to be but given no planning and no notice before this war started we should make it quite painful for Arc to kill us. They will not be able to cause near the havoc they talked about being that out of this entire set they will not be able to hit anyone but us so i would consider that a failure for them

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    we aren't what we used to be but given no planning and no notice before this war started we should make it quite painful for Arc to kill us. They will not be able to cause near the havoc they talked about being that out of this entire set they will not be able to hit anyone but us so i would consider that a failure for them
    there goes my bank!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    there goes my bank!
    there goes lord burch.....

1 down, 3 and a half to go!!!
    their bottom state only counts as a half to me