Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hmm...

Haha...I would do it with pleasure or help any of my teammates whos gonna do that
    And indys could put some more jets on the market (-:

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Also, since Lord Burch is leaving the tag, my first act as Co-Leader of ARC is to offer 300 credits to the state that kills Beruit

if you are left being the leader than you should dec peace asap and kick out the guy that dec'd war

hehe

also lord burch this should be a lesson to you that you should never give out the FA privy w/o full trust in the person you give it to and even then you should only do it if there is a real reason they need it.

also not sure why you picked on CR but you hit a nation where every state had close to or at least double the stock of your highest stocking state. we had every advantage in this war except for the fact that ya'll had a chance at the FS. you didn't take the FS so that left ya'll no where.

as I have said the whole time we will stop the hitting as soon as yall dec peace and give up. but once you do dec peace there better not be any going back and dec'ing war later in the set..... i have seen that happen to many times to take it lightly

Calvin74 Guest

really?
    first you dec war for no reason what so ever and then you get scared and call in back up for a war you STARTED

so much for keeping it fair or being able to hold your own.

now i really think you are nothing more than a pathetic nation that can't back up its talk and gets scared at the first sign of trouble. if you were a real nation you would have tried to push through with your war like a man....

BeeNo...
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Max Logan...
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

wtf you doing?
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

you`re kinda...perfect like them
    CW, TWC/PX, E

opps i think i looged in just in time to save my state
    sorry for messing up your kill!!!

I can't kick Beruit because he has M. Which is why I suggest you kill him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]