Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello

Ya'll have turned into a real cuddly bunch. I don't fear to post anymore .

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    and everyone remembers soul.
    I'm gonna have THAT framed.

We never really got up to the truly great nations like LoR but it was a lot of fun trying. (though I think we won a set or 2 thanks to missionary and our awesome core players like RCA, Jag, ccsports, cj, camut, krieg, second coming, and whoever else I'm missing) BeeNo helped us out a few sets too *wink*.

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    I would do everything I could to get away from Vinnie too
    thats not very nice,n afta all the effort i spent tryin to teach you how to spell your own name

USAg wernt really great tbh.....haha and i made the nation. Cant remember the other guy who made the nation wiv me,he liked Mr.P too much. Wanted to help USA war when i wanted to watch the loose haha.

Good to see ya bk mettel,camut poped back awile ago briefly. Not seen RCA for awile since he got alot better than the rest of us. N marc at uni sumwere .

N did we ever win a set in SOUL? I know the set WoW got hacked we were way ahead coz of margus dolly n RCA but that got rolled back. Think we came second a couple of times.
    Last edited by Missionary; 03-17-2011 at 17:43.

Hows your pink mini cooper doing? Love ya Vinnie!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    USAg wernt really great tbh.....haha and i made the nation. Cant remember the other guy who made the nation wiv me,he liked Mr.P too much. Wanted to help USA war when i wanted to watch the loose haha.
    You founded USAg!? Thats news to me! And watch it now, that other guy was my teacher

Good to see ya bk mettel,camut poped back awile ago briefly. Not seen RCA for awile since he got alot better than the rest of us. N marc at uni sumwere .
    I hope some of the old bros come back sometime. All I've ran into so far is that bastard jigger... I mean Shabaz. And BeeNo.

N did we ever win a set in SOUL? I know the set WoW got hacked we were way ahead coz of margus dolly n RCA but that got rolled back.
    wut?

Oh...yeah...I forgot they rolled that set back. Yeah that was the one I was thinking of.
    WoW
    Co-founder/Co-leader - [SOUL] (2005-06)

[USAg], [HUF], [USSR]

You told me Beeno was the Bastard one

Sorry it's had to come out in public like this
    WoW
    Co-founder/Co-leader - [SOUL] (2005-06)

[USAg], [HUF], [USSR]

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mettel View Post

You founded USAg!? Thats news to me! And watch it now, that other guy was my teacher

I hope some of the old bros come back sometime. All I've ran into so far is that bastard jigger... I mean Shabaz. And BeeNo.

wut?

Oh...yeah...I forgot they rolled that set back. Yeah that was the one I was thinking of.
    yeh i did,me n brigade summit i think his name was did. We both had small nation around 6 or so n merged them. Mine was national guard n his was summit to do with USA. Thats where most the 1st SOUL members came from,second set of USAg we fell out n half of us left.....went to DaB i think.

N you picked 2 of the worst ppl too talk to hahaha.

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Hows your pink mini cooper doing? Love ya Vinnie!!
    just spent £250 on my m.o.t havin the drive shaft replaced aswell as almost £100 on gettin the windows fixed . N still need to get the brackets on my exhaust replaced cos they are cracked .......frickin car.

N did we ever win a set in SOUL? I know the set WoW got hacked we were way ahead coz of margus dolly n RCA but that got rolled back.
    dont want to dig out old threads but since i come here once a year only have to say something on my defence

on my second set i got suicided alooot by viets(they manipulated with me asking me to join LoR but i didnt and then they bombed me even when i had 30mil lvl8 spies), so i nearly finished as first.. reality world outjumped me. but month or two later svenne blocked them all. and in history on that set it showed me as the winner + i got all bonuses for it as if i won..

just had to clear this