Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: hi

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet Russia View Post
    The guy called apo is leading the terrorism from his cell in prison, via his lawyers.

It doesnt change the fact is that guy using an illegal name
    Illegal according to who?!?!?!???!!??!? I thought that Mr P made the rules, not Soviet Russia. If you have a problem with the rules, make a poll and have ppl vote on whether they think the rules should be changed. In this case, a poll about making this guy change his name. If a majority belive he should have to, then bring the poll to the attention of Mr. President. If you're unwilling to do that, then stop complaining.

Sky - LoR - ICN

Quote Originally Posted by Top12Gun View Post
    Illegal according to who?!?!?!???!!??!? I thought that Mr P made the rules, not Soviet Russia. If you have a problem with the rules, make a poll and have ppl vote on whether they think the rules should be changed. In this case, a poll about making this guy change his name. If a majority belive he should have to, then bring the poll to the attention of Mr. President. If you're unwilling to do that, then stop complaining.
    No. The lawmaker makes the rules.
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

The lawmaker? Since when is using a known terrorist's name online illegal? Find me the United States law and I'm sure Mr. P will be happy to have him change his name. If not, then this is a non-issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    The lawmaker? Since when is using a known terrorist's name online illegal? Find me the United States law and I'm sure Mr. P will be happy to have him change his name. If not, then this is a non-issue.
    The issue was who decided that they were terrorists or not.

I wonder if you and Mr. P would be still very approving if I were praising the Nazi regime and their genocide attempts here.
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):

nw:

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

Angry

The issue was who decided that they were terrorists or not.

I wonder if you and Mr. P would be still very approving if I were praising the Nazi regime and their genocide attempts here.
    First off, that's a poor analogy. Hitler killed 6,000,000 Jews, the jerk. The PKK, on the other hand, hasn't done anything of the sort. Second of all, if you actually want anything done, contact Mr P. Otherwise, if you keep complaining, I'm going to suicide you next set.

Sky - LoR - ICN

First off, that's a poor analogy. Hitler killed 6,000,000 Jews, the jerk. The PKK, on the other hand, hasn't done anything of the sort. Second of all, if you actually want anything done, contact Mr P. Otherwise, if you keep complaining, I'm going to suicide you next set.
    Actually, I think SRS describes it as 'terrorism', which apparently is different from 'suiciding' and 'illegal attacks'
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

PKK has killed more than 30.000 civilians since 1980, plus currently they are a global drug dealer (most of Europe's drugs are being transferred via PKK), maintaining terrorist activities, bombings and suicide bombings, illegal money transfers, human immigration and various other organized crimes all are in documents of NATO, European Parliament, the US etc

So topgun guy, PKK is definitely not a Greenpeace.

Actually, I think SRS describes it as 'terrorism', which apparently is different from 'suiciding' and 'illegal attacks'
    It'd be better if you could seperate real life and this game
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):

nw:

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

PKK has killed more than 30.000 civilians since 1980, plus currently they are a global drug dealer (most of Europe's drugs are being transferred via PKK), maintaining terrorist activities, bombings and suicide bombings, illegal money transfers, human immigration and various other organized crimes all are in documents of NATO, European Parliament, the US etc

Actually I was referring to this part 'Otherwise, if you keep complaining, I'm going to suicide you next set.'

But nice try anyway.
    - Lost and Desolated -

Actually I was referring to this part 'Otherwise, if you keep complaining, I'm going to suicide you next set.'
    aha ya you are right
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):

nw:

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

I realize that PKK is indeed a terrorist cell. I'm simply saying that you're using a bad analogy. Now, either discuss this with the only person who can really do something about this (Mr P), or buy 20mil lvl 8 spies, and 80 mill jets next set...

Sky - LoR - ICN