Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: hi

Quote Originally Posted by Top12Gun View Post
    I realize that PKK is indeed a terrorist cell. I'm simply saying that you're using a bad analogy. Now, either discuss this with the only person who can really do something about this (Mr P), or buy 20mil lvl 8 spies, and 80 mill jets next set...
    Ya, thats why I opened this topic here. You came later.

And go on terrorize me, I'd love it for real
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet Russia
    PKK has killed more than 30.000 civilians since 1980, plus currently they are a global drug dealer (most of Europe's drugs are being transferred via PKK), maintaining terrorist activities, bombings and suicide bombings, illegal money transfers, human immigration and various other organized crimes all are in documents of NATO, European Parliament, the US etc
    Quote Originally Posted by Soviet Russia
    I wonder if you and Mr. P would be still very approving if I were praising the Nazi regime and their genocide attempts here.
    From someone named "Soviet Russia" I thought you were just joking. After 3 pages if this now I'm staring to wonder. Really??

Red Terror - The Internal Troops of Cheka and the Red Army practiced the terror tactics of taking and executing numerous hostages, often in connection with desertions of forcefully mobilized peasants. It is believed that more than 3 million deserters escaped from the Red Army in 1919 and 1920. Around 500,000 deserters were arrested in 1919 and close to 800,000 in 1920 by Cheka troops.

Katyn massacre - a mass murder of Polish nationals carried out by the Soviet secret police NKVD in April–May 1940. The number of victims is estimated at about 22,000. About 8,000 were officers taken prisoner during the 1939 Soviet invasion of Poland, the rest being Polish doctors, professors, lawmakers, police officers, and other public servants arrested for allegedly being "intelligence agents, gendarmes, landowners, saboteurs, factory owners, lawyers, officials and priests."

As for drug dealing and organized crime in the Soviet Union, Child 44 is a good book.

As for illegal money transfers and human immigration in the USSR, look at the Konstantin Simis transcripts, a lawyer who defended western businesses who were being robbed by the soviet government.

If his name should be banned, yours should be too according to your logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet Russia View Post
    PKK has killed more than 30.000 civilians since 1980, plus currently they are a global drug dealer (most of Europe's drugs are being transferred via PKK), maintaining terrorist activities, bombings and suicide bombings, illegal money transfers, human immigration and various other organized crimes all are in documents of NATO, European Parliament, the US etc

So topgun guy, PKK is definitely not a Greenpeace.
    And if someone was named, I dunno, CIA or something, it would be much better?

Heck, even though my name is from an anime, it should be banned too. The Principality of Zeon dropped space colonies, loaded with nukes, onto cities, soo
    -Axis-
    [DaK] - [DaKTM] - [ELE]

Quote Originally Posted by Mettel View Post
    From someone named "Soviet Russia" I thought you were just joking. After 3 pages if this now I'm staring to wonder. Really??

Red Terror - The Internal Troops of Cheka and the Red Army practiced the terror tactics of taking and executing numerous hostages, often in connection with desertions of forcefully mobilized peasants. It is believed that more than 3 million deserters escaped from the Red Army in 1919 and 1920. Around 500,000 deserters were arrested in 1919 and close to 800,000 in 1920 by Cheka troops.

Katyn massacre - a mass murder of Polish nationals carried out by the Soviet secret police NKVD in April–May 1940. The number of victims is estimated at about 22,000. About 8,000 were officers taken prisoner during the 1939 Soviet invasion of Poland, the rest being Polish doctors, professors, lawmakers, police officers, and other public servants arrested for allegedly being "intelligence agents, gendarmes, landowners, saboteurs, factory owners, lawyers, officials and priests."

As for drug dealing and organized crime in the Soviet Union, Child 44 is a good book.

As for illegal money transfers and human immigration in the USSR, look at the Konstantin Simis transcripts, a lawyer who defended western businesses who were being robbed by the soviet government.

If his name should be banned, yours should be too according to your logic.
    I tried telling him that, but he simply ignored me....

Sky - LoR - ICN

totte Guest

anyway back on topic welcome to the game

Whatever if it is irritating, my nickname can be changed. I am not a communist anyway.
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR