Page 1 of 10 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Seriously??

Default Seriously??

One day left in the set? Cowards...

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Meh, I'm still betting that Devil could wipe us out if he wanted.

Sky - LoR - ICN

what happened
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

He got punched to death
    -Axis-
    [DaK] - [DaKTM] - [ELE]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Well, the fact that you had A) Fewer jets than little rank 57 (ME) doesn't really speak well as to your preparedness. B) The fact that you all (You're USA, for crying out loud) didn't have anyone watching your'all's states is pretty bad. But the fact that nobody other than Devil and some poor, courageous little fool who kept trying to AA me was online ready for a CS is just plain pathetic.

The fact that I haven't been here 4 months and know these things, yet you, a nation that is at least half vets, didn't practice these things is sad. So IMO, Mr. President, sir, you got a wake up call. Make the best use of it.

Sky - LoR - ICN

even I was surprised to see that..
    I have no problem with wars or killing as long as I can see a reason for it.
    I don't tho..
    Seems to be just for kicks, and thats just sad.

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Top12Gun View Post
    Well, the fact that you had A) Fewer jets than little rank 57 (ME) doesn't really speak well as to your preparedness. B) The fact that you all (You're USA, for crying out loud) didn't have anyone watching your'all's states is pretty bad. But the fact that nobody other than Devil and some poor, courageous little fool who kept trying to AA me was online ready for a CS is just plain pathetic.

The fact that I haven't been here 4 months and know these things, yet you, a nation that is at least half vets, didn't practice these things is sad. So IMO, Mr. President, sir, you got a wake up call. Make the best use of it.
    while i have to give you props for your nerve on here i can't for the actions ingame
    mr p and usa have done nothing that they would need to be on the lookout. in this game it is very hard to watch out for every single state and know what they are going to with their turns. you are also approaching the end of the set when the activity levels are lower than normal so that would probably explain why people weren't on (esp since it coincided with a weekend)

as far as him having less jets than you i don't know how many he had but once again it is impossible to fully defend yourself in this game. infact i bet right now if i wanted to i could break all but the top 3 states with either AAs or ARs and I have had a really really crappy stocking set.

i am all for warring but i dislike stupid wars and pointless actions. you basically just made mr p waste his entire set so you guys could have a little fun. don't you see how that isn't good for the game?

now had he farmed you or spy op'd you it would be different but through no fault of his own or anyone in his tag's fault he is dead.
    do you have any reasoning for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Top12Gun View Post

I had 18Mil lvl 12 jets. We were not watching our states cause it's the last day of the set and anyone with any honor doesn't kill states on the last day and I'm sorry I can't be on the game 24hrs a day to check and see if cowards have decided to kill my state in the last day of the set.

I was killed for our actions against beeno last set and for some reason killing the admin is some sort of kicks for people.

The fact that you have been here for 4 months proves that you didn't give me a wake up call, it proves you just awoken the sleeping giant. You can all run to LoR next set and hide, but I'm still coming for you.....

Good day!

Okay, took me a while to figure out what nation Top12Gun is in
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

I can see you all communicate well in your nation.. :-)