Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Seriously??

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I can see you all communicate well in your nation.. :-)
    No one told me who they were

I could be playing with Kenneth for all i know
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I had 18Mil lvl 12 jets. We were not watching our states cause it's the last day of the set and anyone with any honor doesn't kill states on the last day and I'm sorry I can't be on the game 24hrs a day to check and see if cowards have decided to kill my state in the last day of the set.

I was killed for our actions against beeno last set and for some reason killing the admin is some sort of kicks for people.

The fact that you have been here for 4 months proves that you didn't give me a wake up call, it proves you just awoken the sleeping giant. You can all run to LoR next set and hide, but I'm still coming for you.....

Good day!
    And he is bringing his Dog with him...

I`m so happy I didn`t join. And seriously, BeeNo, Xav, what the hell you doing?

And Top#Gun you sure have guts typing all that. But I`m more then sure you`re an ignorant coward. declaring on the last day and calling someone unprepared...wtf was he supposed to have? Like 100m inf, 50m jets and 30m ships and 10m spies? No, wait, that WAY to many ships and not enough jets, cuz you see, a stocker can get 200m jets...I didn`t think about it...hmm

You declared to get some kicks out of it, happy? I guess you are, but you really only made yourself look bad. Really, BeeNo, Xav, there was a time you`d throw away your set and war nations like this. You`ve gone low guys, really low!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    I`m so happy I didn`t join. And seriously, BeeNo, Xav, what the hell you doing?

And Top#Gun you sure have guts typing all that. But I`m more then sure you`re an ignorant coward. declaring on the last day and calling someone unprepared...wtf was he supposed to have? Like 100m inf, 50m jets and 30m ships and 10m spies? No, wait, that WAY to many ships and not enough jets, cuz you see, a stocker can get 200m jets...I didn`t think about it...hmm

You declared to get some kicks out of it, happy? I guess you are, but you really only made yourself look bad. Really, BeeNo, Xav, there was a time you`d throw away your set and war nations like this. You`ve gone low guys, really low!
    Amusing as usual Max. Now I remember why I miss you. Should join us next round.
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

what happened to BeeNo last set? so is there gonna be a big USA vs coward hiding in LoR for protection, war next set?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Last set doesn't matter but I DO know what will happen to him next set along with Xav and Topgun and whoever else kills on last day for ****s and giggles. I WILL remember this.

i'm sorry mr. p, i meant to leave you at 1 land, my bad.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Last set doesn't matter but I DO know what will happen to him next set along with Xav and Topgun and whoever else kills on last day for ****s and giggles. I WILL remember this.
    Please share
    - Lost and Desolated -

In due time

this is not a ****s and giggles thing, had you guys not broken the agreed upon retaliation none of this would of happened.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6