Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Seriously??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Top12Gun View Post
    The real failure in communication is that two states were online for a CS. No disrespect intended, but that's pathetic. Last day or not, you should have been ready. There's two whole hours between a declaration and the actual strike!! The fact that either nobody cared enough to IM and/or call everyone to make sure that A) Their state didn't die, and B) So you could kill us before we killed you is more than sad. It's downright deplorable. I think LoR is going to walk right over you guys...

Nonetheless, they had TWO HOURS to get their ppl online, and they failed to do so. That's A) a communications breakdown, and B) they weren't ready for a CS. That's just poor playing.
    If I was online in USA how do you expect me to 'communicate' for everyone in my nation to be online in 2 hours? Wait, I can always call everyone! How stupid of me not knowing the phone numbers of every member in a nation. And who gives a **** their at work/school/having sex/on the other side of the globe. WE WERE DECLARED ON! OMG! OMG!

Seriously, dude, you`re so ****ed up it`s not even funny!

And how can a state defend itself 'properly'? I know! I should spy op every other state (60 turns a day at minimum), to see how many jets they have, so I can have more, else, I won`t be ready! another 60 turns to get their stock, because, how stupid of me...he used a few B`s a bought more jets then I have...I`m so stupid I didn`t get more jets...Wait...one player in the game has more ships then I do....****, ****, what do I do...how do I get enough ships AND jets? now they`re gonna AA me and my jets won`t matter...OMG!!! I`m so poorly prepered it`s pathetic, I`m such a bad player I should quit, I can`t even protect myself against potential danger...

To be less sublime, Top12Gun, AceOfSpade, MasterOfWar, you should spend the next 4 month getting brain surgery to increase you`re brain size to at least 100g`s, if you don`t get the warring part of this game. YOU CAN`T DEFEND YOURSELF AGAINST EVERYTHING!

Good Day, hide well coward, cuz I`m gonna find you, even if I`ll have call favors to do so, trust me, I`ll ask everyone in the freaking game, but I`ll find you! Trust me, then I`ll use my stock and get some more people, and we`ll see how well you`ll be prepared!

Asta luego!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

To be fair, Dogma only had 50m ships and nothing else. And Ranger only had 30k spies.

Mr. P on the other hand had a pretty nice state, but I wasn't involved in that one
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]