Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Seriously??

Yes and it makes it even more fun. Game would be boring without the drama :-)

And yes it's not easy finding someone who doesn't want to be found it sooner or later you'll mess up and I'll be there! :-)

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    You act like this is our first rodeo. You will soon learn it's not as easy as you say to protect your state.

You try to push this off as a wake up call like you just taught us a lesson when infact this was nothing more than a cowardly terrorist attack.
    And please don't go giving me lectures on Lor. Again, you forget this is not our first rodeo.

And cem, let's be careful on throwing out the admin powers comment. USA was always very good at finding people.
    i spoke with Kris 2-3 days into the set and he named off every member in BRO. He wasn't wrong either.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by Top12Gun View Post
    The real failure in communication is that two states were online for a CS. No disrespect intended, but that's pathetic. Last day or not, you should have been ready. There's two whole hours between a declaration and the actual strike!! The fact that either nobody cared enough to IM and/or call everyone to make sure that A) Their state didn't die, and B) So you could kill us before we killed you is more than sad. It's downright deplorable. I think LoR is going to walk right over you guys...

Nonetheless, they had TWO HOURS to get their ppl online, and they failed to do so. That's A) a communications breakdown, and B) they weren't ready for a CS. That's just poor playing.
    If I was online in USA how do you expect me to 'communicate' for everyone in my nation to be online in 2 hours? Wait, I can always call everyone! How stupid of me not knowing the phone numbers of every member in a nation. And who gives a **** their at work/school/having sex/on the other side of the globe. WE WERE DECLARED ON! OMG! OMG!

Seriously, dude, you`re so ****ed up it`s not even funny!

And how can a state defend itself 'properly'? I know! I should spy op every other state (60 turns a day at minimum), to see how many jets they have, so I can have more, else, I won`t be ready! another 60 turns to get their stock, because, how stupid of me...he used a few B`s a bought more jets then I have...I`m so stupid I didn`t get more jets...Wait...one player in the game has more ships then I do....****, ****, what do I do...how do I get enough ships AND jets? now they`re gonna AA me and my jets won`t matter...OMG!!! I`m so poorly prepered it`s pathetic, I`m such a bad player I should quit, I can`t even protect myself against potential danger...

To be less sublime, Top12Gun, AceOfSpade, MasterOfWar, you should spend the next 4 month getting brain surgery to increase you`re brain size to at least 100g`s, if you don`t get the warring part of this game. YOU CAN`T DEFEND YOURSELF AGAINST EVERYTHING!

Good Day, hide well coward, cuz I`m gonna find you, even if I`ll have call favors to do so, trust me, I`ll ask everyone in the freaking game, but I`ll find you! Trust me, then I`ll use my stock and get some more people, and we`ll see how well you`ll be prepared!

Asta luego!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

To be fair, Dogma only had 50m ships and nothing else. And Ranger only had 30k spies.

Mr. P on the other hand had a pretty nice state, but I wasn't involved in that one
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    To be fair, Dogma only had 50m ships and nothing else. And Ranger only had 30k spies.

Mr. P on the other hand had a pretty nice state, but I wasn't involved in that one
    I was being more general. I got nothing against you, don`t worry!
    BeeNo, on the other hand...he should know, grudges don`t do anything good.

About the MasterOfApocalypse punk....if he dares, to say to Mr P, even incline, that he`s gonna use admin powers to find him, a ****ing 4 months old player (no offense to new players) who doesn`t even know what Mr P has done for this game...I`m gonna **** him over for the rest of his NW career!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

And Dogma was a stocker, so...
    I got nothing but ships! Ok some 3m spies spies and 50m inf...but you still managed to blow my buildings...you fluffy btard
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    And Dogma was a stocker, so...
    I got nothing but ships! Ok some 3m spies spies and 50m inf...but you still managed to blow my buildings...you fluffy btard
    What? If I blew your buildings earlier it was because we were at war. You think I would dare try to spy op someone with 3m spies out of war?
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

What? If I blew your buildings earlier it was because we were at war. You think I would dare try to spy op someone with 3m spies out of war?
    You would!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    You would!
    Don't confuse me with SRS
    - Lost and Desolated -

Don't confuse me with SRS
    Nah, that guy is just fluffed. I don`t even wanna think about that thing.

But the blow ups were just 2 at a time, so...I just assume you fluffed with me, as you did it before
    CW, TWC/PX, E