Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Seriously??

lifetime? was -z- your multi account mr. p? lets not make this a bigger deal than it is, i'm willing to leave it after next set. but that's all up to you.

yea end of month wars often get carried over, i know that.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

There is a difference between a carry over and a seek and destroy.

We'll show you that difference directly.

i'm not one for hiding

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    i'm not one for hiding
    so being in LoR counts as??? let me thinki, taking strategic position in a larger nation...
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

now your being silly max logan.

am i not supposed to fight this? just let USA kill me for the next 3-4 months, do nothing. better yet just not play the next 3-4 months? is that what your after?

i thank devil for not allowing USA to bully him out of who he'll let into his nation.

nah, you prob did the right thing to save yourself. but it`s still hiding and you still chickened out. after striking in the last day, you could`ve accepted the consequence next set
    CW, TWC/PX, E

totte Guest

he does have a point

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    now your being silly max logan.

am i not supposed to fight this? just let USA kill me for the next 3-4 months, do nothing. better yet just not play the next 3-4 months? is that what your after?

i thank devil for not allowing USA to bully him out of who he'll let into his nation.
    You are on Americas most wanted list. If and when we know where you will set up a strike to kill your state. If devil chooses to protect you and harbor a know terrorist then that on him. USA and LoR have had solid relations for a long time. With going there and making him choose between us only show your lack of honor for other nations. But he is a big boy and can make his own decisions. Although him and I have yet to discuss this all but we will soon.

Our stance is clear. We will kill your state no matter what nation you are in. After our attack if you wish to be removed from Americas most wanted list then you should contact me.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

They`re all in LoR...so no real 'wanted'...
    CW, TWC/PX, E

i evened the score with USA and they've now they've tried to intimidate nations by telling them who they can and can't allow into their ranks.

luckily, their are still nations around who won't let the largest nation in the game tell them how to play.

@max logan- wut the fluff are you fluffing about? i haven't ran, and their are upsides to having beeno join your nation.

plz explain your reasoning and complete your train of thought for me max logan, if you were my me, what would you do this month that would be just?

that being said, i just want to hear your opinion, in my eyes i was justified in seeking revenge for the broken words of last month.