Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Seriously??

No you didn't settle any score with USA, you started something different. Talk and complain all you want, it will do you no good. No one is being told who they can and can't have in their ranks, they are just being told what we are going to do to you regardless where you are. Those not responsible will not be held responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    @max logan- wut the fluff are you fluffing about? i haven't ran, and their are upsides to having beeno join your nation.

plz explain your reasoning and complete your train of thought for me max logan, if you were my me, what would you do this month that would be just?

that being said, i just want to hear your opinion, in my eyes i was justified in seeking revenge for the broken words of last month.
    you should`ve striked few days earlier last set. and after what you did last set, you should`ve stayed as bro this set, if you`re so sure, your actions were justified. cuz now, it really looks like you`re hiding
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Nice little spin there.. But lets say it all, 4 v 16 with 1 day left in the set. Sorry we spent our turns and money on building up our states at the end of the set.. How stupid of us.

If you had hit us with enough time for us to do anything back then you wouldn't here a peep out of me.. But what you did was shady and you know it. But as you say, there are consequences to every action. Looks like America has a new lifetime threat.
    hell, i am in the south and it is Mardi Gras Season. I was ballin while my NETTING, STOCKING state was being ransacked by the "whats in your wallet" guys. i was playing this game as more of a getting back with my old friends, checking in, expanding..not all in, just missed the old crew. but, a spark has awaken and i am ready to have some good ole USA *** kicking fun.
    There is no greater sin than apathy

i evened the score with USA and they've now they've tried to intimidate nations by telling them who they can and can't allow into their ranks.

luckily, their are still nations around who won't let the largest nation in the game tell them how to play.

@max logan- wut the fluff are you fluffing about? i haven't ran, and their are upsides to having beeno join your nation.

plz explain your reasoning and complete your train of thought for me max logan, if you were my me, what would you do this month that would be just?

that being said, i just want to hear your opinion, in my eyes i was justified in seeking revenge for the broken words of last month.
    evened nothing! i was netting and was attacked by suicide. has i been AR'd at least , then a few SA, i can say war hit, but no cowardly intel hits

not in original nation that hit us? hiding !

u will understand our vengence as well then
    There is no greater sin than apathy

I have no spies and my nation is currently at war. Boohoo. Its clearly a suicide. Xavior should be banned immediately.
    Last edited by Xavior; 03-02-2011 at 10:02.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

the game should automatically kill you if you have less then 100k spies 2 weeks in the set
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

totte Guest

i evened the score with USA and they've now they've tried to intimidate nations by telling them who they can and can't allow into their ranks.

luckily, their are still nations around who won't let the largest nation in the game tell them how to play.

now lets see all this in prespective what happened as far as i understand things is you AA USA in a set to show your disrespect for people who horde inf fair enough, so they retal even thou they overretal by killing your state so they made 1 attack more then agreed upon the overretaling country is killed this also agreed upon by the leaders of the nations involved.
    this means that the scores are even in everyones book except yours apparently.
    so you make a plan for revenge and go bannans with your friends right regardless of the fact of when in the set this had been done there is 2 clear points to be made.

first you claim that this was a retal for them killing you now as i see things USA has done nothing wrong because no matter how you spin this around the original agressor in this case is you thus what you have done is a RoR

second you say USA tries to threaten a nation into not takeing on the members they wish in other words not do as they wish.
    however it needs to be pointed out that you did the same thing to them in a sense since you AA:ed them for not playing the way you think they should.

Quote Originally Posted by totte View Post
    now lets see all this in prespective what happened as far as i understand things is you AA USA in a set to show your disrespect for people who horde inf fair enough, so they retal even thou they overretal by killing your state so they made 1 attack more then agreed upon the overretaling country is killed this also agreed upon by the leaders of the nations involved.
    this means that the scores are even in everyones book except yours apparently.
    so you make a plan for revenge and go bannans with your friends right regardless of the fact of when in the set this had been done there is 2 clear points to be made.

first you claim that this was a retal for them killing you now as i see things USA has done nothing wrong because no matter how you spin this around the original agressor in this case is you thus what you have done is a RoR

second you say USA tries to threaten a nation into not takeing on the members they wish in other words not do as they wish.
    however it needs to be pointed out that you did the same thing to them in a sense since you AA:ed them for not playing the way you think they should.
    Well said Totte!

It's exactly how it is. The score was settled last set. Now if we didn't agree to allowing them to kill the offending state who didn't listen to orders then I could fully understand. But he was killed.. But now with being hit the last day, we should have let him live the previous set..

All Beeno did was seek unjustified revenge for his state being killed. The funny part is, last set we were going to leave him with 1 land.. Which is basically death, but leaving him with 1 land is better than killing him in his eyes.

This whole you better have this this and this or we'll suicide you **** has to stop. If a state does illegal attacks against you or your nation then that's at least a reason. If you are in 2nd and you want 1st place, that's a reason.. Hitting someone cause they have mostly Inf is BS in my book and no reason at all to hit someone.

Why do you make a state pay for playing totally legal? A state who goes mostly inf is doing nothing that breaks the rules. Don't punish a state for playing the way the game is designed..

Now even if you hit due to being bored and just wanted to stir up trouble to get things moving then again, at least it's a decent reason.. But don't do it on the last day only to get your own satisfaction. Leave enough time for someone to fight back.

I don't agree with Devil letting you in LoR. He know's very well what took place last set and the set before. He knows you guys deserve to be killed so him letting you in is basically turning his back on those who have let him in.. Let's not forget all the trouble our little Devil friend has created over the years, and what nation was there most of the time to help with the wrath of LoR.. :-) He should have said no not this set as he agrees you are going to get what you deserve.. But now it's going to be a huge war with lots of deaths, all because of 3 states..

Let it be known now, USA does not care if each and everyone of us dies. We will take a beating and we will get back up again. We will do this as long as we have to do this, as long as we get the targets we are after. We all are prepared to do what it takes. Is LoR ready for the same? Are you ready to watch your friends die due to your aggressions made outside of LoR? Seems selfish to me making people die to protect you when your actions are nothing less than a terrorist.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Forgive my ignorance on this, but are there actually rules of engagement for when a nation is or is not allowed to declare war? The only thing I can find thus far is this:

Quote Originally Posted by in-game rules
    19. - Suiciding another state is illegal. Suiciding is defined as one who deliberately seeks out a state set after set only to seek revenge for events in the past.
    Which, from all I can tell, people from both sides of the discussion here are claiming/planning to do or already did.

And even then, that only says you are not allowed to actively pursue an individual over and over again. Honestly, I don't know how the heck that definition ever got equated with suiciding (I was always taught that suiciding was building up a state with the sole intent to take down another state with no regards to defense), but this is the definition as according to game rules.

Do I like suiciding? No. I was suicided against waay back when it was still WoW. Did I complain? Sure. But I still see that as an aspect of the game. In the same regard, do I like hoarding? No. I think it's unrealistic and makes the game boring. But it is currently a valid aspect of the game.

Now, can we stop whining like babies (cue Heavy saying "Whole team is babies!") and get back to actually playing the game? All of this seems so childish.
    Last edited by Zeonic; 03-02-2011 at 18:59.
    -Axis-
    [DaK] - [DaKTM] - [ELE]

is it possible that when negotiating this retaliation between nations the retaliation you came to didn't satisfy the state involved in the issue. in my eyes you should have been killed along with the state who finished my state. was my opinion considered in all this? no?

1 land and 55million net worth is much different than starting a new state.

is killing a state an extreme retaliation for 1 AA on a couple of 100% infantry states around 40th rank or lower? yes, very extreme, and you know it MR. P!

i had no intention of attacking usa on the last day. yea i wanted to attack you at some point last month, but things kept coming up like wars and small conflicts, then i had a trip that lasted over a week and by the time i came back there was only 3 days left in the month.

we were faced with 2 options, push the retaliation back a month, or strike at the very end of the month. i did what i always do in these situations, i asked my nation how they wanted to play it and went with their overall decision.

me xav max itty ect. ect. just fool around with an attack here or there with no retaliations. its kind of like saying hello. i really only enforce retaliations inside the top 10 or states in competition for top spots, i hate to ruin someones month. but if your just fooling around expanding all month why should 1 attack make you all pissed off? take it as entertainment and part of the game.

what we've created with the current "unwritten-rule" system of no war attacks and spy ops other than state info is a stagnant boring game, where no conflicts, negotiations, or foreign relations are needed. and you all arguing with me now seem hell bent on keeping that way.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6