Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Seriously??

@ all of you on the lor comments, if you had 1/2 a brain and thought about it you would realize that just maybe, they might enjoy a conflict.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

It's clear you will never understand our point of view.. Just remember this thread will always be around and when things are turned around and your complaining about it happening to you, it will be pointed out.

Our discussion on this is over.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Default Beeno...

Ya know I likes ya..not in that way..but thats ok for some, an nothing wrong with that.
    BUT..this last day thing was pretty lame, and even you know that.
    I've also been talking to some about how to counter the all troop dealio and it will sort out soon enuf I know..but makig a point with random ARs ain't the way.

So yeah, you're most likely dead meat this round. and Devil and Lor will probably defend and then a war starts and then allies get called in and the round turns to crap for most of us.
    Thats how it goes I suppose.
    I do hate how this stuff rolls over into new rounds.

well, lets Rock!

Tnova Guest

Right or wrong.....who cares, from my perspective it is nice to see people not getting along.

In the spirit of a thread about questioning seriousness. I would like to make the following statements.

#1 I hate Xavior and I will drown him in Corn Syrup one day.
    #2 Beeno thinks I'm not retaliating his in game actions, but what he doesn't realize is I am slowly killing him in real life. Keep it up and I will make sure you come down with ****ey-doo disease.
    #2.1 Mr. President is ecstatic about have a reason to continue his unhealthy habit of writing long posts, don't let the tone of his post detour you from the Cheshire cat grin on his face when he gets to hit submit.
    #2.5 It's all my fault!
    Last edited by Tnova; 03-02-2011 at 21:57.

OhhhhhhNOOOOOOOsssss!
    Not the ****ey-doo disease !!!!!!
    Have you no compassion?

Quote Originally Posted by Tnova View Post
    Right or wrong.....who cares, from my perspective it is nice to see people not getting along.

In the spirit of a thread about questioning seriousness. I would like to make the following statements.

#1 I hate Xavior and I will drown him in Corn Syrup one day.
    #2 Beeno thinks I'm not retaliating his in game actions, but what he doesn't realize is I am slowly killing him in real life. Keep it up and I will make sure you come down with ****ey-doo disease.
    #2.1 Mr. President is ecstatic about have a reason to continue his unhealthy habit of writing long posts, don't let the tone of his post detour you from the Cheshire cat grin on his face when he gets to hit submit.
    #2.5 It's all my fault!
    #1 you must of meant maple syrup

#2.5 its always your fault. If it wasnt the world wouldnt turn

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post

i just want to say i love maple syrup
    its freaking delicious on eggo waffles!

Tnova Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post

Xavior loves Maple syrup, i wouldn't want to give him that pleasure. Corn Syrup is an inside joke...He gets it

Quote Originally Posted by Tnova View Post
    Xavior loves Maple syrup, i wouldn't want to give him that pleasure. Corn Syrup is an inside joke...He gets it
    Corn syrup is indeed a cruel joke people like you fall for. It doesn't even have any colour ffs

Also, 2 Tnova posts in one day. New record
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

i just have one question?

where is my killing mr. p medal? i thought we went over this in the suggestion box?
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6