Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is bro the new Lor?

Default Is bro the new Lor?

Please discuss...

(Note: Veteran players may understand this question with better understanding of the history of Lor.)

Question

LOR is the original evil empire of N-W but has since mellowed after intense community pressure and leadship changes over the years.

Could bro be the young upstart nation to claim the "HATE" that once belonged to Lor?

considering the fact that lor is coming back next set, i doubt it

but i think all of bro plans to join lor
    Dak at heart

haven't bro just basically been attacking various N00b nations and n00b players (#2) ? having watched them a bit i assume theyre just trying to get some kill awards for this set.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    haven't bro just basically been attacking various N00b nations and n00b players (#2) ? having watched them a bit i assume theyre just trying to get some kill awards for this set.
    USA and CR aren't exactly nOOb nations.

bro helped a n00b nation(ARC) who declared war on CR for no reason and that USA thing is just silliness

Quote Originally Posted by Salabanzi View Post
    bro helped a n00b nation(ARC) who declared war on CR for no reason and that USA thing is just silliness
    checking Global News it seems Bro Killed ARC? and CR is alive and well? although i think i saw your state dead Salabanzi..

also why is there some dead Sky states? Did USA kill them for some reason?

Wars are going on and people dieing but dont think anyone even cares to make some threads to keep people informed

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

beeno promised me war

he declared on cr who was all online for our fs, then he declared peace after we killed one state

he promised me another target but then disappeared for a week until i was allowed to hit arc, little did i know arc had like 1million networth between them

then i was bored again and beeno finally came back and allowed me to attack USA

i didnt pick targets, i was just promised something to attack
    Dak at heart

beeno promised me war

he declared on cr who was all online for our fs, then he declared peace after we killed one state

he promised me another target but then disappeared for a week until i was allowed to hit arc, little did i know arc had like 1million networth between them

then i was bored again and beeno finally came back and allowed me to attack USA

i didnt pick targets, i was just promised something to attack
    so i take it Bro consisted of you, BeeNo, Xavior, TopGun12 and Bright?

checking Global News it seems Bro Killed ARC? and CR is alive and well? although i think i saw your state dead Salabanzi..

also why is there some dead Sky states? Did USA kill them for some reason?

Wars are going on and people dieing but dont think anyone even cares to make some threads to keep people informed
    As long as i remember then it was so:
    ARC declared war on CR, CR killed their leader and then Bro guys declared also war on CR and one guy from ARC joined Bro to help war with CR.

They tried to kill Calvin and Czarcris, but they failed, but yeah they managed to kill me.

After they declared peace with us I think Bro finished ARC beacuse there was 1 or 2 states left around 1m nw.