Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is bro the new Lor?

I was in ARC. Some noob in ARC declared war on CR (by accident on purpose??) and CR killed ARC leader. ARC leader quit, I became leader, declared peace. Then I left to join BRO because that noob changed the tax rate to 50%. I was the one who declared war on ARC once in BRO to kill that noob.

Happy now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

do i get an interview from the nation wars news writer finally? we were in 5 wars this month, and none of them were big, just minor exchanges.

and believe it or not they had their reasons. to the outsider this may appear like were hitting random nations for z, but every strike was for a purpose and a justified one.

we had an exchange with AUS for a quad or something in the top 10, maybe more i can't remember.

we jumped in to help ARC when they clearly had no chance against CR. also
    ARC had been an ally of ours.

we stepped in to help kurd against SR, this was also revenge from suicides against xavier and many months of war spy ops against states in my nations, though it be in the past, this just meant we didn't need much encouragement in our decision to help kurd.

i was then gone for a week, and during this time we killed the guy responsible for starting the ARC/BRO/CR war.

and now we attacked mr. p for breaking his word and agreed upon retaliation against my state last month.
    Last edited by BeeNo; 02-27-2011 at 16:08.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

There is no need to interview a suicider as we all already know what kind of crap you will spew. The lies don't carry you anywhere here. A suicider is a suicider is a suicider.

what? you weren't expecting repercussions for breaking your word over at USA? you guys had always been an honorable nation, when you agreed to a retaliation i expected it to be followed.

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    what? you weren't expecting repercussions for breaking your word over at USA? you guys had always been an honorable nation, when you agreed to a retaliation i expected it to be followed.
    on the last day of the set? not even you are buying that...
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

look i never intended for this to fall on the last day, but that's how it ended up going down.

LOR would have at least made it a mid-set fight. they rarely like an "easy" fight. at least they were worthy adversaries
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    Did you not notice that we kicked and killed the offending new player for what happened? Don't try and make this something other than the same crap you have been pulling for the last few months. You are no better than the old days when reality and n00b were pulling their crap. Now you get to pay the same price.

You wanted a fight, now you get one.

now thats a stretch, wasn't evil noob abusing glitches and hacking the game? or am i confused on which noob were talking about?

You weren't the target of his little antics like I was back then. I know what it is like to be hunted down set after set. Now I will get to share that feeling with you and Xavior. Gonna be so nice sharing experiences with my buddies.

The time for talk is over. See ya next set.